Flower

Brendon was sitting there on the ground plucking the grass with his tiny fragile hands.

I smiled at the sight of him, he was so adorable, and I got him all to myself.

Then I noticed he was crying!

I rushed over to him and sat next to him.

"Beebo, what's wrong?" I asked, he looked at me and sniffled.

"It's just, I feel like you don't love me."  my heart broke a little.

"Oh Brendon, I love you so much." I said.

He looked up at me with tear stained cheeks.

"Why? I'm such a mistake." I shook my head.

"Brendon I love you for so many reasons. The way you smile, your laugh, your personality, your perfection, you. I love you for being you. I love you Brendon and I'll never stop." I engulfed him in a hug.

I kissed the top of his huge forehead while he cried into my shoulder.

He was shaking and I felt my heart shatter.

"Dally?" he piped up.

"Mhmm."

"I love you too." he said and then nuzzled his head back into my shoulder.

We sat there until the sun set.

"Brenny, I think we should go home." I spoke.

I didn't get a response so I looked down.

Brendon was laying in my arms.

I noticed that his chest wasn't rising and falling.

He was just laying there.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

I knew what happened.

I then picked him up in the blanket we were laying on and delivered him to the hospital.

"We're sorry for your loss." the doctor said.

"At least he doesn't have to put up with the cancer anymore. Can I just say goodbye, one last time." the doctor nodded.

I walked in and saw him wrapped in the blanket like he was when I brought him about 20 minutes ago.

"I love you my flower. Goodnight."
~~~~~~~
A/N: I deleted all of my stories besides this. I did start 2 new stories though if you want to check them out. Sorry if this was sad, I was listening to the light behind your eyes and that song just gives me feels so. Byeeeeeeeeeeee

-Sammy