Friends?

Brendon Urie was a pretty normal teenager. He had friends, was carefree, got A's and B's. 

 Dallon Weekes was Brendon's friend, along with Ryan, Spencer, and Jon. 

 "Brenny!!" Ryan yelled as he ran up to Brendon and hugged him from behind. Brendon laughed as he let Ryan climb on his back. Dallon laughed softly but looked down, the familiar jealousy running through his veins.

 Dallon knew he liked Brendon, but he would never tell him, he was pretty sure Ryan liked him.

 "Hey Dal," Brendon said, Ryan got off his back as Brendon and the rest of them began walking. 

 Dallon smiled as he waved, he didn't talk much, but he was still very fun to be around.

 "Can I talk to you, alone?" Brendon asked Dallon, his voice low and quiet in his ear. Dallon took a shaky breath and nodded. He followed Brendon into the janitor's closet as the rest of them walked to class, Spencer was talking to Jon as Ryan watched Brendon and Dallon disappear.  

 When they got in Brendon locked the door, making Dallon more nervous.

 "So uh, what's up?" Dallon asked, it was dark in the closet, but Dallon's eyes had adjusted so he could see Brendon.

 "This," and with that Brendon pushed Dallon against the door and kissed him, his right hand cupping his cheek, his left placed on his hip. Dallon was shocked but kissed back, his hands going around Brendon's neck.\

 The kiss wasn't rushed, but passionate and soft, caring and loving. Dallon felt like he was going to go light-headed from excitement an loss of oxygen.

 He pulled away softly, his lips were swollen as were Brendon's. Brendon smiled as Dallon let out a content sigh.

 "That was...amazing and unexpected," Dallon said, Brendon looked up at him and gave him a small peck on the lips.

 "Yeah well, I've been waiting a few years to do that so I would hope it was good," Brendon said, Dallon smiled at him as they walked back out, trying to hide the large smiles on both of their faces.

 After a few weeks, Brendon and Dallon had begun dating and had finally told the rest of their friends. 

 "So...what's going on guys?" Spencer asked, Ryan was staring at Brendon. 

 "Well, uh, Dallon and I are dating..." Brendon said, Spencer and Jon, screamed like fangirls and Ryan stared at them in complete heartbreak. 

 Dallon and Brendon smiled at each other, holding hands as Ryan looked down.

 "Ry? Are you okay?" Brendon asked. Ryan looked up with tears in his eyes.

 "Why him? Why not me?" he asked, his voice hoarse and sad.

 "Ryan...I don't like you like that, nor have I ever. Please, just be happy for us..." Brendon said, there was a little edge to his voice.

 "No! I can't! I love you!" Ryan screamed, tears falling as he ran out of Brendon's house. 

 The boys were quiet the rest of the day.

 The next day word of Ryan was all around the school, he had killed himself. Brendon couldn't get up, he felt so guilty, he was heartbroken that his childhood friend had killed himself because of him.

 Dallon, Spencer, and Jon didn't talk the next day, Spencer blamed Dallon, as did Jon.

 Dallon went to check on Brendon later in the day, but instead of talking about it, Brendon yelled at Dallon, he told him if it weren't for Dallon, Ryan would still be alive, and they broke up.

 These days, ten years after Ryan's death, Spencer and Jon are married, but they don't talk to either Brendon or Dallon.

 Brendon and Dallon got back together and now raise a family of dogs together.

 And while you may think everything worked out, did it?

 Ryan Ross will never show his smile to the world again, and even if his friend's are all alive and well, they aren't friends anymore.

 And poor Ryan never even had a chance with Brendon. 

 This isn't a happy story about true love, but a story of loss, the loss of a friends who never even had a chance at love.

 The story of George Ryan Ross the third.

A/N: the ending was a bit different. I'm sorry if this sucked, I wasn't really in the mood to write but your happiness is more important to me, and if these bring even a little joy to you, then I'll do it even when I don't want to.

-Sammy