Failure

TW

 "...Now get your ass to school!" Mr. Urie yelled, he walked away from his son, tears spotting his face as he lifted himself from the floor. He grabbed his bag and dashed out the door, hiding his red face under his hair.

 His stomach felt tight, he felt the pain clawing at his throat, wanting to release a cry. The words his father spoke ran through his mind and his chest sank into his stomach.

 I hate you! You're a disappointment! I wish you would just kill yourself already!  his father had yelled, slapping Brendon.

 Brendon wondered what he did wrong. He tried his best, but his best never seemed to be good enough for anyone, not even himself. Whenever he thought he was good enough or did something he was proud of, you could count on his dad to bring him down, sometimes even his friends. He knew they thought it was funny since none of them had insecurities, they didn't realize that Brendon believed them.

 Brendon trudged to school, sniffling the whole way. When he arrived he saw his friends, Ryan and Spencer. He looked to Spencer's side where Jon should be, but then he remembered how he'd died last year. 

 Brendon took a deep breath and smiled widely, his smile was so forced that it hurt to do, but it was Brendon's best talent. His best talent was how well he could fake his happiness.

 Dallon Weekes was once again crying in the bathroom, it was the fifth time this week and it was only Tuesday. His hair was balled up in his fists, his glasses were discarded on the floor, his smile as well.

 Why him? Why did he have to like him? Why couldn't he like a girl?

 Dallon hated the way his parent's glared at him, the way they looked at him like he was a disgrace to their family, and he was. 

 He heard small footsteps and froze, in walked Brendon, the reason Dallon was in this mess.

 "Oh- Are you okay??" Brendon asked, walking over to Dallon. Dallon sighed and nodded, standing up and grabbing his glasses.

"I-I should go..." he told Brendon, walking past him quickly. Brendon just stood there, a slight feeling of heartbreak in his chest. He had liked Dallon since Freshman year.

 Dallon felt a tug of guilt on his chest, and he ran back into the bathroom, this time seeing Brendon cry.

 Dallon decided to be quiet and watched, Brendon was talking to himself.

 "I'm such a failure. I should just kill myself and help everyone out." 

 Dallon's eyes went big and he popped out from the corner. 

 "Don't," he said, and Brendon looked at him in fear. 

 "D-Dallon?"

 "Brendon please don't," Dallon said, grabbing Brendon's fingers and intertwining them with his own as he helped Brendon up.

 "O-Okay..." Brendon said as he walked out of the bathroom with him.

A/N: I'm fucking depressed rn and I feel like my writing is shitty so I gave up on this, enjoy. 

-Sammy