~6~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Once it gets around 9:00 Patrick and I head out of the Way's house and head home. We were pretty much neighbors, there is like one house in between our houses and Pete was on the other end of the LONG ass street.

"So, the truth or dare was fun!" I said punching Patrick in the arm.

"Yah! I would not think Pete would really make out with Mikey!" We both started to laugh.

"Well it will have to go into the books then!" I say both of us still laughing at the idea of Pete and Mikey kissing.

~Time skip to when they get home~

"See you later Trick!"

"See you later (Y/n/n)!" I walk up to my house and check the mail. There was junk mail, more junk mail, spam, and one later from the US Army. 'My dad is coming home!' I thought to my self as my heart began race. I go inside to see my drunk of a mom sleeping on the couch with 6 beer bottles on the table. I walk up stairs to my room trying not to wake her up. I sit on my bed and rip into the US Army letter. I read

"Dear (Y/l/n) family,

James Max (Y/l/n) has been killed at war. We send this to inform you that he died a hero and protected the USA." And stuff like that. My eyes began to fill with tears. 'He is gone, he is really gone.' everything is happening so fast and I do not want it to. I grab my sweat shirt rubbing my red eyes. I run out the door slamming it shut. I rush over to Patrick's my face now has streams and streams of tear running down it.

"(Y/n)! Oh my god what happen!" Patrick opened the door, pulling me into a deep hug.

"It is dad, he is gone!" I cry into the crook of his neck.

"Oh god, (Y/n). Do want to come inside, you can stay the night if you want!" he way pulling me closer as still cried and cried.

"Yeah, I guess that would be nice." I looked at him with my red eyes and face.

"Ok then come in. What do you want to do to keep your mind off this." Patrick pulled me inside. He wiped my face with his sleeve and kissed my head.

"To be honest I just want to have someone around that is not hung over." Tears started to flow down my again.

"Well how about we go up to my and watch some tv?" Patrick was lucky, he has his own tv in his own room when I get a small dresser and a night stand.

"Yah, that would be nice." He wraps his arm around me as we head up stairs.

"Patrick you did not tell me (Y/n) was coming over." Patrick's mom stood in the hall way.

"Sorry Mrs. Stump I did not know my self that I was coming over." She started to see my reds and how Patrick was holding me.

~Patrick's P.O.V.~

I felt so bad for (Y/n), she lost her dad and her mom is slowing going. Mom saw in the hall way and pulled me aside for some reason.

"Patrick why is (Y/n) here. It is almost 10:00!" Mom was not whisper yelling.

"Sorry mom, (Y/n) is having a ruff time and needs some help." I started to head back to her but mom tapped my arm to stop me.

"Patrick Martin Stump what happened." Why is she using my middle name.

"So you know how (Y/n)'s dad was in the army," She nodded her head. "Well (Y/n) just got a letter saying that he will not be coming home."

"Oh my! That poor girl. Patrick if she needs to stay the night let her. OK?" I nodded my head and ran back up stairs. (Y/n) was waiting by my bed room door whipping her face with her sleeve. Now I know I should not be saying this, but she was cute when she did it.

"Lady's first." I opened the door letting her in. I plop down on the couch and she comes right next to me.

"So what do you want to watch?" I flipped through the channels.

"What is on?"

"Well Supernatural is on." I looked right at her; she nodded her head smiling at me.

"See I knew we could get your mind of it." I lean back on my bed as we both laugh.

"Thanks Patrick." (Y/n) comes right next to me and lays down. I pull her into a deep hug as we I guess you can call it cuddle. I kiss the top of her. The next thing I know she is sleeping right in my arms. I start to drift off too and now I sleeping in a bed with my number one crush and friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well read up humans cause this is it for now ;)