~33~

~3 Person P.O.V. that night~

"Alright I am going to go grab the snacks we left in the bus." Josh gets from his seat and Declan hop up also. "I will come with. I want to film more." He grab my recorder. "Oh okay. Ty we will be back!" Josh says. "Yep! Get the Coke Cola!" Tyler says as he takes out his phone. Declan and Josh walk out of the room and Declan starts to record. "So, what do you think of Tyler?" Declan asks putting the focus right on his face. "I and best friends and co-workers with him. I like the guy." Josh shrugs. "Oh really? Then why when ever you touch him you turn a bright red? Or why do you blush when he talks good about you? Hmmm?" Declan plays match maker. "Oh, yeah that um. Can you not show this to Tyler and can you keep a secret?" Josh turns a bright red. "Yeah.... sure." 

 Josh stops walking and spits out "IhaveacrushonTyler! Likeabitone!" Declan stops and thinks to himself. 'I knew it!'. "Hey, that is okay. I bet he likes you back!" Declan smiles. "No! He would not! He is my best friend!" Josh starts to walk with his head down. "Hey! Look at Patrick and (Y/N)! They were and still are best friends and they are getting married!" Declan keeps on recording the moment. "You are right but still!" Josh keeps on looking down. "Let's just get the snacks." Josh shakes his head and walks away. 

~Declan's Video Dairy That Night~

"Alright, we are one step closer to getting Josh and Tyler together. Josh did seem really shaken up about like Tyler though." Declan sighs looking at the camera. "Well, the movie night was really good. We watched so older movie and some newer ones. Josh and Ty crashed and I did not want to bother Patrick and (Y/N) so I went to Pete and Mikey's room. Oh yeah! Mikey came out too see Pete also!" Declan gives a big smile to the ghost nowhere to be found. "Well day 14 is over, so good night." Declan shuts off the cam and crawls into his bed. 

~Declan's Dream~ 

"P-Patrick? (Y/N)? Anyone!" Declan calls out in the open field. "Please anyone if you are there come out!" He yells, shivering in his pjs. "Come out. That is what you did." A voice says from the darkness of the field. "Who is there!" Declan calls out getting more nervous by the second. "You know you I am. The Devil. Monster. Your worst nightmare. Mother..." Declan now sees where the voices is coming from. A woman, but she had sharp and jagged teeth and her nails were sharp. She had pale skin and her eyes glowed a red. "When you came out it just made me hate you more." She spits out. "No, no. no" Declan starts running in the empty field with only a t shirt and pants. No shoes. No coat. He thought he would freeze. "What did you think was going to happen! You were a whore before and you were more of one when you came out." No matter how far he ran he could still hear the voice loud and clear. "Stop! Stop! Please!" Declan yells again still running. "No, you knew I gave you everything and you just wanted more. That is why you came out. You were a whore! You are a whore! Patrick and (Y/N) and everyone just puts up with you cause they feel bad. They do not care!" She says again and pops up in front of Declan. "AGH!" He yells crying. Declan falls bad hard on the land. "They just feel bad. They hate you. They did not want a kid. They wanted a normal life and it was normal till you showed up! You whore!" She grabs his ankle foot and drags him. "NO! NO! NO! STOP! PLEASE! STOP! NO!" He cries out as he tries to grab the ground. "Too. Late. Whore." She drags him into the darkness. 

~Real World~

"AGHHHHHH" Declan jumps up from his sleep crying and screaming. Mikey comes racing in. "Oh my god! Declan! What happened! Tell me." Mikey runs to the crying boy and hugs him. "I-I saw h-her" He cries more. "Who buddy? Who?" Mikey cups his face when Pete runs in. "What! What!" he jumps on the bed next to Declan. "H-her." Declan looks horrified. "The Devil. Monster. Your worst nightmare. Mother." He sobs again. "What did she say Dec?" Pete rubs his back. "I am a whore. No one cares for me. I am a whore." Declan looks down. "Hey, no. Never say that kid. You are wonderful. Not a whore do not listen to her." Hugs Declan. "Hold on." Pete walks away. 

~Pete's Phone~

PWentz: Patrick

PWentz: Pat

PWentz: PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

Stump: WHAT PETER

PWentz: You have to come to my room right now. Declan had a nightmare. And it was bad. He is crying. Mikey is looing after him right now, but he saw his mother dude. 

Stump: Oh shit, (Y/N) and I are on the way. Tell him that we are coming. 

PWentz: Come quick

~Time skip~

"So what happened." (Y/N) hugs Declan. "I w-went to sleep and I ended up in the big field. A-nd there she was. S-she had sharp teeth and nails. H-her skin was a pale white. She cold m-me whore and said that no one really cares out me." Declan rest his head on (Y/N)'s shoulder as Patrick has both of them in a bear hug.  "Hey you are amazing buddy, Never let anyone tell you other wise." Patrick takes a hand and brushes his fingers through Declan's short hair. "Dec, I had the same thing happen. Bad mom and Dad dead. I never had an easy child hood and teenage hood. How long have these dreams been happening." (Y/N) looks down at Declan. "Four months. But they have never been this bad."

"Four months. Dec, you should have told us. We can help. We know what to do." Patrick gets watery eyes. "I am sorry." Declan cries again. "For what?" (Y/N) gets some how closer. "Before you met me you guys had a normal life. I am sorry." He cries. "Awe Dec no. You were the best thing that ever happened." Patrick cries also. "See, I am crying because knowing that someone so wonderful like you had to go through all this pain is horrible. That goes the same for (Y/N), Pete, Gerard, and everyone. Okay." Patrick smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BACK MOTHERFUCKERS AND THANK YOU FOR 1K READS. THAT IS CRAZY! JUST WOW! THANK YOU AND YEAH!

ALSO I SAW THE GUYS (FOB) LIVE! SOOOO GOOOOD!