~8~

The week end felt like it went by so fast, but I did just stay in my room hiding so that is why. I roll out of bed and start to get ready and when I look in my mirror there was big patches of purple and black around one of my eyes. 'Still have this huh' I think to myself as I look for my make up kit. I take the make up just layer it one the patches so then it looks like nothing. When I am done it looks like nothing happen witch will keep the boys asking any questions. I through on black skinny jeans and a black shirt. I run down stairs avoiding the monster that was in the living room. I walk down to the bus stop to see Pete and Patrick again.

"Hey (Y/n) how are you doing?" Patrick pulls me into a deep hug.

"I am fine." I look up into his blue eyes.

"Well you two can get a room!" Pete looking at both of us. Patrick pulled him aside a all I heard was a gasp from Pete.

"Oh god! (Y/n) I did not know! I am so sorry!" Pete gave me a hug.

"It is okay Wentz, you did now know." I pulled him away as the bus pulled up. We all waked in to find Brendon sitting right next to the one and only Ryan Ross.

"I see you did the dare." Pete smirked looking at Brendon and Ryan.

"Yeah well at least I date someone now!" Brendon through back a come back.

"Good job you two! Ross I sear to god if you break his heart I will kill-" I got cut off by Brendon.

"Okay (Y/n) that is it please do not scare him away!" 

"Do not worry (Y/n) I will not hurt him you are fine." Ryan through his arm around Brendon.

"Yeah! You better not!" I ruffled Brendon's hair and Patrick and I took the seat behind them. And Pete took the seat next to us. 

-Time skip because I have no ideas to when they are at school-

"(Y/n)!" Patrick moaned "We have gym!"

"Well lets hurry up then!" I grabbed my bag, said my hellos to the Way brothers and Patrick and I headed off to gym.

"Five laps around the foot ball field! Lets go!" Mr. Weekes was the worst gym teacher ever he never let us get a drink of water or get take a break for one minute! Patrick and I started off with a slow jog, but when we got out of sight of Mr. Weekes we took a break behind the bleachers.

"Why is it so hot! It is the being of October!" I wipe the sweat off my face. When I did this I not see the make up that rubbed off on to my hand.

"(Y/n), what is that on your eye?" Patrick cocked his head. I look down at my hand to find make up on it.

"It is nothing!" I turn my head away from him .

"No that is something, let me see." He turns me around and a few tears fall from face.

"She better not have fucking do this you." I look to see Patrick's hands balled into a first. I just nod my head not able to get any words out.

"(Y/n) why do you live with her! She drinks to the point you have to take care of her, she hit you so hard that she gave you a black eye, and your dad just passed away!" Patrick was now yelling.

" 'Trick you cannot do anything she will hurt you too and that is the last thing I want." I look down at my feet.

"(Y/n) I am coming over today and what ever you say I am still coming." Patrick lifts my chin so I am looking into his blue-green eyes. Lean closer and closer to his face to out lips at last lock. I pull way not thinking about what just happened.

"I am sorry 'Trick! I do not what got into me." I stammer out.

"Hey it is okay. I really like you (Y/n), so if you wonder why I am being protective that is why."

"I love you." I hug him wrapping my arm fully around his body. I burred my head into his shoulder.

"I love you too and I always will."

"Hey did we just skip a hold entire gym class?" I look up at the clock tower that our high school had for some reason.

"Yes we did." The bell rang and Patrick wrapped one arm around me as we walked in. 

For once I think school might be a good day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I AM BORED SO I DID THIS!

P.S. I AM BORED AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!