~21~

"Gwen! Where is my jacket!" I yell from the room I shared with Gwen.

"Where you left it!" She yells back from playing Mario Cart with Miles.

"And where is that!" Say coming down the stairs.

"(Y/N) it is by my drum set." Miles says pausing the game and turning to me.

"Thank you Miles. See Gwen! Miles told me were it was and not just said random words" I say going to get my leather jacket.

"Well I am sorry (Y/N) I zone out when I play Mario Cart with Mr. I Play All Day here." Gwen says as Miles pushes her over.

"Agh! Miles!" Gwen yells as she falls off the couch.

"And that is what you get for teasing me. And I play all day because if I play my drums you guys yell at me for being loud!" Miles helps Gwen onto the couch. I come back with my jacket to here the phone ring.

"I got!" I run over to the home phone to see a number I felt like I should know but I can not remember. "I do not know that number let it ring." I walk away from the ringing to join my band mates on the couch who were now back playing Mario Cart.

"One Voice Mail." We had a old phone, so it did that when we got a voice mail. And the voice mail began. "Hey (Y/N)! You do not know how long it took me to get this number!" My head raced. 'No that is not him' I think to my self. "Well I heard you had a band and a played some of your music. It is really good- SHUT UP JOE! I AM ON THE PHONE!" The voice yelled. "I was wondering if you would want to go on a tour with our band Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco, and we are still looking for one more band besides you guys. Please get back ASAP!"

My mouth dropped. "(Y/N) is that who I thought is was?!?" Miles asked pausing the game again.

"Holy shit." Was the only thing I could get out of my mouth.

"(Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N) was that P-Patrick Stump?" Miles shakes me.

"Yeah it was him....." I breath out.

"HOW DOES HE KNOW YOU NAME!" Gwen yells.

"Ummmm long story." I say getting up to go to my room, but Miles grabs my coat and pulls me back down.

"We got time." Gwen says putting down her controller. I go on to tell the two how I met Patrick, Pete, Brendon, Gerard, and Mikey when we were 5 or something. I tell them how I stood up for Patrick. I told them how Brendon started to date Ryan and how Pete dated Mikey. I told them how Patrick save my life. But the one thing that made their minds blow is that I dated and loved and still kind of do love Patrick Martin Stump.

"(Y/N)! WHY DID THIS NEVER COME IN ANY INTERVIEW! IT IS LIKE YOUR HOLE ENTIER LIFE YOU CUT OUT!" Gwen gets up and goes to the phone.

"I do not know why and what are you doing." I asked Gwen as she messed with the house phone.

"Trying to call back! I think we all want to go on tour with Fall Out Boy and Panic At The Disco and some other random band they have not found yet!" Gwen keeps on messing with the phone.

"Gwen Patrick called looking for me. I am not saying he would not like to talk to you, but- think you get the point!" I run over so then Gwen does not break our phone for the 100th time.

"Yeah you are right. Here." She hands me the curly wired phone and sits back down with Miles to keep on playing. My finger huvers over the 'Call back button'. I was about to talk to the first love I have ever had. I press the button and the phone rings.

'Come on come on!' I think to my self as I dance back and forth.

"Hello this is Pete Wentz. Patrick was not able to make it to his phone." The phone picks ups to a voice I have not heard in forever.

" Pete! I have not seen you ages!" I say almost jumping up and down is Miles and Gwen were not there.

"Sorry do I know- (Y/N)!!!" Pete yells blowing out the mic on Patrick's phone. "It is has been way way way to long!" Pete laughs.

"Indeed Wentz indeed. Well any ways I call back because Patrick ask my band if we wanted to go on tour with you guys." I say. Gwen does not like it when I say "my band", but I was the one who formed it so it is my band.

"Yeah! Brandon gave the OKAY and we are waiting on you guys and we are looking for some other band." Pete bringing up Brandon is just giving me flash backs!

" Well the guys say 'Hell fucking yeah'!" I smile into the phone.

"Yay! Can we meet up soon and talk and catch up? Soon? Like tomarrow?"

"Ummm hold on-" I pull the phone away from my face. " Miles do we have any to do tomarrow?" I ask the gamer. He pauses the game and stairs off into space.

"Nope." Miles says un-pausing the game.

"Yeah we can have a big band meet up!" I respond to Pete. "Where though?"

"See there is this cool cafe close to were we practice, so we can meet up there after our band practice." Pete says with someone yelling in the background.

"NO ANDY I HAVE NOT SEEN YOUR DRUM STICKS!" Pete yells trying to pull the phone away from his head.

"Well Pete if you are done yelling at Andy yeah the others and I could  meet up." I say waiting for  Pete to get back.

"YES! HEY PAT-" Pete begins into the phone

" Pete do not call me Pat!" I hear a Patrick yell back.

"SORRY WELL ANY WAYS WE ARE GOING TO SEE (Y/N) AND HER BAND TOMARROW!" I smile at Gwen who is now fulling listening into Pete and I' s chat.

"What?!?" Patrick yells.

"Yeah well bye (Y/N) see you in.....18 hours." Pete chuckles.

" See you later Petey." I hang up with a big grin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of part 21 tell me how you people like it in the comments!