~13~

We pull into a parking space at the ER part of the hospital. I bolt to the door to get in.

"Trick! Hold up! (Y/N) would be having a surgery right now, so there is no need for running." Brendon catches up from behind me.

"Fine." I mumble under my breath. Once my mom catches up with us we all go in and take a seat in the lobby. About 15 minuets Mikey, Gerard, and Pete show up.

"Hey what is the new." Pete takes the seat right next me.

"Surgery."

"She will be okay Patrick. You just need to calm your self. You know think of the good things." Pete rubs my back.

"How can stay 'calm' when my girlfriend is in the ER having glass taken out of her fucking skull!" I snap back forgetting my mom was right there.

"Patrick! I know she is you- WHAT?!" Mom cuts her self off.

"Did you not know this Mrs. Stump? Patrick had a huge cr-" Gerard began.

"That is all she needs to her Gee!"

Mikey takes a seat next to Pete and Gerard takes the seat next to Mikey. As we wait seconds turn into minuets, minuets, turn into hours, and hours turn into forever. I get up and start walking back and forth in front of the others. After 15 minuets of this Brendon phones starts to buzz.

"Sorry, Ryan wants to talk." Brendon got and headed out side to talk with Ryan. After a few minuets of this he comes back and says "Ryan is coming over to. He wants to make sure (Y/N) is okay."

"That is nice." Mikey pipes up.

"Yeah." I take my seat again and slide my hands right in to my pockets. My hands wonder my pockets till I find a pair of ear buds. I plug them into my phone and put them into my ear. I open my phone up to YouTube and go on to the play list (Y/N) and I had made. The first song begins to play. I instantly know what it is ; 21 Guns, Green Day.

~Flash Back!~

"Come on (Y/N)! Try it out!" I have been trying to get (Y/N) to hear Green Day all night but she will not even give them a try.

"No! I am not a big fan of Punk Rock or any of that stuff." She says sighing.

"Just one song! It is 3 minuets." I beg.

"Fine. I will give it a try." I clap my hands. I look through my phone to find the perfect Green Day song till I come across the best one of all.... 21 Guns.

"Here try this." I hand her one of the ear buds, so then she could use one and I could use one. The music begins to hide.

"Do you know what's worth fighting for

When it's not worth dying for?

Does it take your breath away

And you feel yourself suffocating

Does the pain weigh out the pride?

And you look for a place to hide

Did someone break your heart inside

You're in ruins

One, 21 Guns

Lay down your arms

Give up the fight

One, 21 Guns

Throw up your arms into the sky

You and I..."

I hum along to Billie Joe Armstrong's singing as (Y/N) just nods her head. The song ends and she takes the ear bud out.