BDSM

So thought you people needed to know this info about me and everything on it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

So thought you people needed to know this info about me and everything on it. 

Switch- The person could be a Submissive or a Dominant (Typically pair up with other Switches)

Rigger- Bondage givers like to tie up and restrain their partner (Typically pair up with Rope Bunnies)

Master/Mistress- The Dominant one in a BDSM relationship (Typically pair up with Slaves)

Experimentalist- A person that is willing to try anything (Typically pair up with other Experimentalist)

Dominant- Dominants like to be in charge (Typically pair up with Submissives)

Primal (Hunter)- Primals are mainly focused on their natural instincts and they enjoy letting their inner animal out during sex (Typically pair up with Prey)

Daddy/Mommy- Daddies and Mommies take on a caretaker role in the relationship, being a guide as much a Dominant (Typically pair up with Girls/Boys)

Degrader- Degradation givers like to degrade and humiliate their play partners, either saying degrading things or making them do degrading things (Typically pair up with Degradees)

Non-Monogamist- Do not see sexuality on a 1 on 1 thing. Meaning they will have more than one relationship or see people out of a relationship (Typically pair up with /several\ other Non-Monogamist)

Vanilla- People who like the normal sex life (Typically pair up with other vanillas)

Submissive- Submissives like to follow (Typically pair up with Dominants)

Sadist- Sadists enjoy inflicting certain types of pain on their partner, usually in a sexual context (Typically pair up with Masochists)

Primal (Prey)- Primals are mainly focused on their natural instincts and they enjoy letting their inner animal out during sex (Typically pair up with Primal Hunters)

 Age Player- Age Players like to play with age as part of their kink (Typically pair up with other Age Players)

Pet- Is property of their owner in daily life (Typically pair up with Owners)

Rope Bunny- Bondage receivers like to be tied up and restrained (Typically pair up with Riggers)

Slave- Slaves completely hand over the control and responsibilities over their life to their Master/Mistress (Typically pair up with Masters/Mistresses)

Boy/Girl-  Littles Girls&Boys are submissive spirits that mix childlike innocence with naughty sexual curiosity (Typically pair up with Daddies/Mommies)

Voyeurs- Voyeurs enjoy watching the nakedness or sexual activity of other people (Typically pair up with Exhibitionists)

Masochists- Enjoy reciving certain types of pain from their partner, usually in a sexual context (Typically pair up with Sadists)

Exhibitionists- Enjoy showing their naked body or a sexual activity to other people (Typically pair up with Voyeurs)

Brat- Brats are in essence naughty submissives (Typically up with Brat Tamers)

Why did I make this you ask. Well I have seen Kink shaming so I wanted to say that there will be no Kink shaming in 2017 people! Come on! We have better things to worry about besides a person not acting their age and wearing cat ears!!

THIS WAS A PAIN TO MAKE PEOPLE SO YOUR WELCOME AND THERE WILL BE AN UPDATE TONIGHT!

A Flash Back In Timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें