~36~

~Patrick's P.O.V.~

I run to where the buses are parked. I spot our bus and make my way quickly to it. "Declan! Declan! You there buddy?!" I pound on the door first to see if anyone is there. There is no answer. I take out the keys and unlock the bus. I climb up the stairs to search through the bus. I look through the first section of the bus where the seats and where most of the mess was. but no Declan. I open up the door to the bunk section and peek my head into his and there he was. Sleeping. Head phones on. "Hey, Declan we got to go." I shake him lightly. 
"You are you waking me up then?" He groans. "Dec, you got to stay with me and stay brave." I hold his hand and he lifts up his head. "There was a prison break and you Mom and her boyfriend are out. They were spotted near here. We got to get you to safety. We are going to go inside the venue and everyone is going to be there. Gerard and Frank even came and they have Bandit." I say and Declan's face turns white. He only nods and grabs his camera, sweatshirt, and ear buds. I take his hand and keep him close to my side as we make our way to the inside of the venue.

I see (Y/N) standing there and she is waving her arms for us to hurry up. I nod at here and send Declan ahead of me and he runs to (Y/N). I loo behind me and see two figures walking towards us. "(Y/N)! Declan! Inside now!" I yell looking back at them. "Patrick come on!" She yells "Get inside! My fight this time!" I yell back and I hear them both run inside the building. "Hello, Mr. Stump." The monster of a woman growls. "Why are you people here?" I say back standing my stance strong. "Oh, you have something we want." The man steps up to me. "Your not getting him." I say sternly not blinking. "Him? That whore is a he? Fucking tranny." Kate crosses her arms. "First, that's your fucking birth child. Second, he is not a whore. If anything you are the whore." I plant my feet in the ground. "Big words for a little man, Stump."  Dave steps right in front of me. I here the venue door swing open. "Patrick lets go!" I hear Pete's voice. "No, I am not taking my chances." I yell back not turning my head. "Oh you want to try me, bitch?" Dave clenches his teeth. "Try me asshole." I step back up to him. Dave grabs my arm and starts to twit it. 

I hiss at the pain, but keep trying to fight him back. "Your going to break his arm! Stop!" I hear (Y/N) yell an the sound of her feet running to me. I keep on trying to fight my arm back, but Dave is stronger than me. He just laughs. Out of the corner of my eye I see Declan peeking out the door. "DECLAN GET INSIDE!" I yell as loud as I can. "There's the slut." Kate moves behind Dave and walks to the door. I hear the who ever was there try to fight her back, but she must have over powered them. I peek my eyes up again. Kate grabs Declan's hair and says "Look at you. Fucking tranny faggot. Wow this is what you really are? Well we were just going to sell you to be a sex slave." I loose it. I twist my body and use my free arm to punch Dave right in the face. I here a crack and he falls back. I run to Kate and grab her red hair. I pull her back and she yells. I throw her on to the ground. 

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY FAMILY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!" I scream and stand in front of Declan. "BURN IN HELL YOU EVIL FUCKING PEOPLE!" I hold Declan close to my slide and he cries close to me. Pete and Andy get up and they use some loose wire to tie them both up. 

"Declan, are you alright?" I kneel down slightly to get to his eye level. "T-thank you." He cries and hugs my neck. He cries hugging me but I don't mind. I hold him close to me. "Hey, how about we see the others." I say softly and he nods. I hold his hand as we walk back into the venue. We enter one of the rooms. Everyone is in there. As I walk in Declan goes to be comforted by Brendon and Ryan. I watch and smile how much Brendon and Ryan help him till my future wife runs and hugs me. "I was sorry worried." She hugs me tight (Hold me tight or don't). "I know." I hug her back. "That's why I love you." I kiss her lips and hold her closer to me. "I love you too, Patrick." She kisses me back. 

"Hey! Straight people! Get a room!" Brendon yells and I look to see him, Ryan, and Declan laughing. I laugh and let go of (Y/N) and walk to the small group. "I see we are better, so quickly?" I say smiling at him. "Eh, Brendon is just funny." Declan says. "Oh Dec! A fan gave you a gift!" (Y/N) says and gets the box from the meet and greet. "Here open it. Everyone is here." She says and he looks around. Everyone was there. Pete, Andy, Joe, Brendon, Ryan, Dallon, Frank, Mikey, Gerard, Miles, Gwen, Tyler, Josh, and Bandit standing by Declan's side with her arm around him. "Okay." He stands to rip open to package and he pulls out a Pink, Blue, and White flag. He looks at it in awe and his face lights up. "What is it, kid?" Ryan asks. "A trans pride flag." He says and he hugs the flag. "This is amazing!" 

"Did someone call 911?" I ask quickly. "Yeah, I did cause you guys are children!"  Joe yells and we all laugh.

 "Yeah, I did cause you guys are children!"  Joe yells and we all laugh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How is that children?