~31~

(So I am done trying to look for the tour dates in order for the SR&R so yeah and Y/F/I/C is your favorite Ice Cream)

~(Y/N)'s~ 

Second day of tour with Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, and Twenty One Pilots. I throw my jacket on the top bunk, Declan puts his camera case under mine, and Patrick puts his stuff under Declan's. "Well Dec second day of tour what do you think?" I ask getting a few I will need later. "Well it seems like it is going to be great so far. Oh and where is Tyler and Josh I want to hang out with them." Declan grabs his camera. "You can see them when the venue is all ready, but for now Brendon wants to go on a walk with you." Patrick chuckles.

"Since when does Brendon go on walks?" I ask cocking my head. "Well he wants to stay fit for tour so yeah." Patrick fixes his fedora. "Well okay, Declan go on your walk with Beebo." I say ruffling the kid's hair. "Alright I am going!" Declan rubs out of the bus with his camera. 

~Declan's P.O.V.~

I run out side of the parked bus to meet Brendon bye the tree. I had got the old camera to film the magic. I find Brendon on his phone what looks like to be live streaming. "And it is the Stump himself and no not Patrick." Brendon says bring the phone to me. "I am the great Declan (Y/L/N)!" I say putting my hands on my hips. "Everyone bow to King Declan!" Brendon says. I take out my own camera and start to filming. "Video dairy part three. I am here with Brendon and we are going to go to the park and witness magic! Let's go!" I say into my own camera and then close it up. "Okay I am done. Let's go." I say putting my camera down. "Mr. Camera here," Brendon points to me. "Well like the kid said we have to go, so bye!" he closes up the app and we get walking.

As we walk to the park I take some funny videos of Brendon and I. The park was close to the second show, so we got there quick. I take out the older camera and set it in some bushes where it will be hidden. "Well the cam is placed, Patrick will be here with (Y/N) soon, and we have nothing to do." Brendon says leaning on a tree. "Well Bren tell me about the day you met (Y/N)." I say shrugging. 

"Well I was at this park with Patrick, Pete, Mikey, and Gerard. (Y/N) comes and let me tell you; she was the shyest girl ever! But she came to play with us and we all became best friends." Brendon tells the story. "That day was the greatest day of our lives." Brendon smiles. "How did you start dating Ryan?" I say perking up. 

"Now that night can be a story its self." The singer smirks. "We got time." I say sitting on a swing next him. "Well it was the whole group and we were at the Way's house. Me or Pete had the idea to play truth or dare. Pete gets dared to go make out with Mikey in the closet, (Y/N) kisses Patrick's cheek, and I get dared to ask Ryan Ross out." Brendon laughs shaking his head. "Now at this point Ryan is popular, so that is why he got no shit on him for being gay. When I got dared to ask him out it was like 'Oh shit I am going to die.' but he turned out to really like me." Forehead lets out a happy sigh. 

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~

It has been about 15 minutes since Declan and Brendon left, so now it is just Joe, Andy, Pete, Gwen, Miles, Patrick, and I. "Hey, (Y/N) I think we could go for a walk also. You know before our shows and just walk through Chicago and get a little nostalgia." Patrick ask me. "Yeah sure I could do for a walk right now." I nod and get up from the seat on the couch.

~Time skip to walking~

"So Patty where are we going?" I mesh my hand with Patrick's. "Well you know just around the area." Patrick smiles. "Okay whatever you say." We start walking. Once we get about 1/4 of a mile from the busses I start to see the area turn into faded memories. "Hey Patrick is that the place we got ice cream when we were kids?" I point to the small Ice Cream shop. "Yes, yes it is." Patrick does not ever look and he keeps on walking.  

~Flash back~

"Okay sweet heart what to you want?" Dad kneels down next to me as I look at the flavors of ice cream. "Um Patrick! What is good?" I turn my head to the seats where Patrick, Brendon, Mikey, Gerard, and Pete were sitting. "The (Y/F/I/C) is good." Patrick takes a spoon fill of his ice cream. "I will have that." I try to dad again. Once I get my ice cream I sit down with my ice cream at the table. "Pete how are you already done with your ice cream!" My eyes widen at Pete's empty bowl. "I like Ice Cream." He shrugs. 

"Mikes stop messes with your spoon like that." Gerard tells Mikey who has a spoon fill of ice cream and is bending the small shovel. "Gee it is fine-" Mikey gets cut off by the blob of ice cream that is now on his face. We all burst laughing. 

~Present~

"That ice cream place is the best." I sigh looking back at the shop. "Yeah it is amazing." Patrick says still not looking back. We keep on walk a little more ways till I see one of the street sighs. "Gavin Road?" I mumble. "P-Patrick where are we going." I look around at the streets and building. "Just going to a little park." Patrick says quietly. he locks his hand tighter with mine. 

~Small time skip~

We only walk a few more blocks till everything starts to form together. The old music shop and ice cream shop were behind us, so that left one more thing. For the life of me I could not remember what it was. 'Coffee shop? No, um the woods? Could not be that.' I thought to myself as Patrick squeezed my hand. 

"(Y/N), for this part I want you to do something for me." Patrick stops all of a sudden. "What do you?" I put my hands into my skinny jean pockets. "Come here." Patrick gets behind me and puts on a blind fold. "Oh well then." I say laughing a bit. I feel Patrick take my hand again and we keep on walking. He takes me through the streets and turns safely like I was some important cargo. 

I hear Patrick open up a gate and he takes my hand again. My shoes feel like they are walking in something almost like dirt, but not. Patrick walks me a few feet then stops. I am standing in the middle of some place with a blind fold on and my boyfriend doing something. "Okay take it off." I hear Patrick say, so I take it off. Patrick is standing in front of me and he takes both my hands. 

"(Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N) I have known you for all my life pretty much and there is not one moment that I do not love. You were always helping me with bullies and homework and trying to get the right pick up for my guitar." Patrick smiles as the last part makes my chuckle. "I have seen you go through hell and heaven all in one day and I wish you did not have to go through both. You deserve a prince to be with, but you chose me. I never will in my life that I would end with my childhood friend, my dream girl, my tutor, or you. But I hope that will change right now." Patrick gets down on one knee making tears form in my eyes. 

"(Y/N), this is the place we met. This is where everything began, so lets start a new beginning. Will you marry me?" Patrick pulls out a box with a silver banded ring with a blue sapphire. Being unable to speak words I nod my head crying from joy. Patrick slides the ring on my finger and stands up. "I love you Patrick. So much." I hugs him. "I love you too (Y/N) (Y/M/N) Stump." Patrick pulls away and kisses me. I kiss back. 

"Thank you." I rest my head on his chest. "For what? I should be thanking you." He says holding me close. "Thank for everything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GET READY FOR SHIT TO GO DOWN FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!