~18~

~Patrick's P.O.V.~

I walked out of the hospital with a smile on my face and the fact that everything was going well. I had biked to the hospital to see (Y/N) because I am not aloud to drive, so thanks to mom for not thinking I can drive! I unlock the chain that held my bike and slipped on my helmet. I bike off home humming to my myself.

"Patrick you are home." My mom comes to greet me at the door "And a little happier ; what happened?"

"(Y/N) WOKE UP!" I fling my arms into the air.

"That is great honey!" Mom gives me a hug and joins my dad in the living room.

"Hey Trick there is left overs-" My dad begins.

"I ate at the hospital." I said running up stairs to my room.

I hop on my computer and start browsing the web. I check my email and Pete had sent me a GIF of what it is like to have parents that do not like gay people which I find funny.

~In computer~

Me: Hah!

EmoKing: I found it when I was searching for gay memes on my computer!

Me: Well it is funny as all hell!

EmoKing is typing.....

EmoKing: Shit I have to go my dad is on my computer and I think he found a gay meme!

Me: Wait you are not on your computer!?!

EmoKing: I have email on my phone too

Me: Ohhhhhhhhh

EmoKing left.....

~Out of computer~

'Shit this is not good' I thought to my self

~Pete's P.O.V.~

"PETER LEWIS KINGSTON WENTZ III YOU GET YOUR DEAD BUTT DOWN HERE!" I hear my dad yell in anger. I shut off my phone and walk down the stairs. I feel my chest become heavy and heaver.

"Yes sir." I said looking down at my feet.

"Why are the files on your computer that are related with fags?" He asked staring me down.

"I.........Am....Gay........Sir............" My mom gasped at my words and my dad just looked at me. His eyes were cold and dark.

"Pete get your bags." He said in a low tone.

"What-"

"GET YOUR BAGS YOU ARE LEAVING THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW!" He yells as tears form in my eyes, I run up stairs grabbing some random things to wear, my tooth brush, my phone and phone charger, and head phones. I ran back down stairs open the front door and slammed it shut. The rain pounded on my body. I went to the side of the house to get my bike. I hop on it and ride to the one person I know who can help me Mikey......

Once I get a few blocks away from the Way's house. I stopped at a park under a tree to call Mikey.

"Hey Petey it is kind of late what is up?" Mikey answers

"Hey Mikey I-I.... can I come and stay the night." I start to cry again.

"Pete babe what happened?!" Mikey asked getting nervous.

"I will tell you when I get there." I hang up and start to bike again whipping the tears from my face.

~Mikey's P.O.V.~

I rush into my mom's room to tell her what was happening.

"Hey mom Pete is coming over to stay the night" I could not stop thinking about Pete.