~38~

~One Year Later~ 

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

It was the day of the wedding. I could not be more happy. I stood in a room and look at myself in the mirror. The white dress fit me perfectly and everything just looked perfect. "You are going to make my son very happy." I hear a female voice from behind me and I smile as I turn around. "Oh hi Mrs. Stump" I walk over to her. "Oh darling, that's going to be your name soon and please. I have known you since you were five. I never thought I would see you marry Patrick." She smiles and pulls me into a hug. I hug her back and laugh softly "You are the best mother-in-law I could have asked for." She pulled away "And you are the best daughter-in-law I could have asked for. Now get out there and make my son cry from your beauty" She and I laugh before I walk out the door.

I shake out my jidder before I walk aisle. I first see Bandit Way, Ruby Trohman, Saint and Bronx Wentz messing around but the second they see me they stop and watch me. I keep walk slowly and I see Gerard and Frank sitting down holding hands. I pass all of my old high school friends, my band members. I look up at Patrick and smile. Declan and Pete were Patrick's best men and my brides Maids were Gwen and Joe's wife who I really had a great friendship over the past year. I step up the steps slowly and then stand in front of Patrick.

Patrick looks like he was close to crying looking at me. He took my hands into his and smiles. The wedding keeps going. We say our vows