~5~

We were all still at Gerard and Mikey's place. Their mom and dad were on weekend get away, so we just stayed.

"I am still bored!" Pete groaned putting down his phone.

"Well I have a Idea!" Brendon's face turned to a smirk.

"Brendon Boyd Urie has a idea?! Run!" I said as my mouth dropped wide open.

"Yeah, very funny (Y/l/n)! Well we should play truth or dare!" Brendon's smirk became wider.

"Umm ok." Patrick shrugged.

"I am in!" Pete could not stay still even more now.

"We are in!" Mikey said, I he gave Gerard's ok too.

"Ok." We sat on the floor in circle. This was going to be a VERY LONG NIGHT.

~Patrick's P.O.V~

'Brendon I swear to god!' I thought to my self. Brendon was the only one who new that I had a BIG crush on (Y/n) and now he has the power to make us kiss and tell our crushes. This will be so much fun!

"Alright I will ask first," Brendon crossed his arms 'Brendon Fucking Urie I swear!' "Patrick Martian Stump kiss (Y/n) (Y/m/n) (Y/l/n)." My head swung down. 'I am going to get him back for this if he likes it of not!'

"Well better get this over with!" (Y/n) came closer to me till she gave me a quick peck on the lips. God, I felt my face blush a bright red when she did. Oh and how I wish it lasted longer.

"My turn to do someone." It came to Mikey.

"(Y/n), who is your crush and are they in this room?" I glare at Mikey, I guess Brendon was not the only one who knew about how I felt about (Y/N).

"Well I will NOT say who it is, but they are in this room right now." (Y/n)'s eyes fell on me and my face started to turn a bright red again.

"My turn!" Gerard said clapping his hands.

"Brendon! Is it true you like Ryan Ross!" Gerard looked like he was about to have a break down because of all the jumping he was doing.

"Oh, we are worse than girls in 6th grade." Brendon rolled his eyes.

"Hey!" (Y/n) crossed her arms and gave Brendon a death stare.

"Not you (Y/n)."

"Alright just answer the question!" I guess Gerard REALLY wanted to know the answer to this question.

"Yes! I do like Ryan!" Brendon lead back and his head hit the behind him.

"I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!"

"Calm down Gee! My turn." It came to Mikey.

"Well I do not think Brendon has his share yet, so Brendon on Monday tell Ryan how you feel." Mikey said as Brendon's head swooped down.

"You guys really just want to piss me off right now, huh!"

"Yep." We said at once nodding our heads.

"Well Mikey if your dare is done, it is my turn!" I clapped his hands. MY eyes wondered the room till they fell on Pete.

"Patrick! No!" Pete shook his head.

"Pete Wentz, do you know what 7 minuets in heaven is?" I crossed my arms.

"Yes I do Patrick.... sadly."

"What is that?" (Y/n) asked tilting her head to the side. God I loved when she did that.

"It is were to people go in to a closet and make out for 7 minuets." I said laughing at the fact Pete will have to do one.

"Who is it with."

"Mikey Way do you accept to do a 7 minuets in with Pete Wentz?"

"What the hell I am gay any ways." Mikey got up and walked over to the closet. Pete behind him.

"Your sure Mikey?" Gerard asked his brother.

"Yep let's do this." They both stepped into the closet and closed the door.

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V.~

The boys stepped into the closet shutting the door hind them. I set a timer on my phone and start it. We all just sit there wait for the timer to end. The second it went off Patrick got up and opened the closet to a Pete Wentz Tangled in a Mikey Way.

"Well that went good I guess." I giggled at the boys as they walked out.

"Oh shut up!" Pete sat back down in his seat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of the chapter hope you liked it!