~20~

~This is going do be a YEAR skip to when Save Rock and Roll was coming out!~

~ (Y/N) P.O.V.~

It has been forever. I have not seem Patrick, Pete, Brendon, Ryan, Gerard, or Mikey in forever. After high school we started to loose contact and when I went off to LA for a bit that just broke it. It was now 2013. I was in a band with some friends I met when I was in LA. Our band was (Y/B/N) and the members were Me, Gwen, and Miles. I was still had my shaky ass hands so I was not able to drum or play anything really, so I sang. Gwen played guitar and Miles was on drums. We had made a good living. We had four albums out. We did tours and had a pretty big fan base. So all I knew is that it was just going to be steady for now, but I how was I wrong!

~Patrick's P.O.V~

It was just another radio interview in the morning. Ever since we started to put out Save Rock and Roll it was just interview after interview!

"Okay well come back! Today we have Fall Out Bo with us!" The guy said.

"Hi I am Patrick." I said into the mic putting my fedora down so then I could wear the head phones.

"My name is Pete." Pete took a sip of his water.

"I am Joe." I looked at Joe who had hair every where because he had no time to get ready this morning.

"And I am Andy!" Andy was bright and cheerful this morning.

"Hey guys! So we had some of your fans send in some random questions for you to answer. Are you guys ready?" That guy took out a top hat witch was filled with questions.

"Yeah!" We all said at once.

"Okay." He took out the first question and his face looked like it was abut to burst laughing "Who was your first kiss?"

"I know who it was for Mr. Stump over there." Pete teased me. He knew I hated when he brought up (Y/N). I missed her so much!

"Pete! I will dump a gallon of fake blood on you when we film the next part!" I say to Pete who is now smirking.

"No Pete please tell us." The man pushes Pete along.

"Okay. Have you heard of the Band (Y/B/N)?" Pete asked us. 'WHAT! (Y/N) HAS A BAND AND I DID NOT KNOW!' I think to my self.

"Yes we had them on here last week." The man replied to Pete.

"Well the lead singer (Y/N) (Y/L/N). Yeah in high school- we all went to the same high school and Patrick started to date (Y/N) and it was amazing till the end of high school where something happened." Pete says smirking at me. My face falls into my hands.

"Patrick Stump! You and (Y/N) dated?" The man asked. I just nod my head witch was still in my hands.

"Next question please." I look up. We went on and on with questions till there was one where I had to tell a story.

"Have you ever saved someone's life." The man asked.

"I did! So when (Y/N) and I dated her mom was horrible. She attacked (Y/N) more than once. One night (Y/N) was coming over to dinner. When she was about to leave I guess her mom though a full glass bottle of beer at her head. And it hit (Y/N). I heard a scream coming from her house so I checked it out." I tell my story. The people who have not heard the story were wide eyed. "I walked in to find (Y/N) on the ground. Her head was covered in blood and glass was every where. I call my mom and dad. I lift up (Y/N) on to the couch. And there is not much I can do. So I am sitting there. On the floor watching my dying girlfriend and I have the idea to tell some of our best friends. I text Pete, Brendon Urie, Ryan Ross, and Gerard and Mikey Way. They come rushing over to make sure (Y/N) is okay. So now we are all sitting on the floor wait for the cops to come." I keep going. I start to feel tears prick my eyes. "We get to the ER and (Y/N) is in surgery. So we wait and wait till it is done and we can see her. After about four days she wakes up and a bit of glass had hit a part of her brain where now her hands are always shaking." I finish the story and the man starts to clap.

"Patrick Martin Stump I would never think to hear that from you!" The man explains. "I think when you guys go on tour you should ask (Y/B/N) to go with you! I mean! Come on!" The guy says.

"Yeah I guess." Andy says getting a say in this.

"Yeah that would be cool." Joe adds.

"Yeah I did not know about this band!" I say as I through my arms in the air.

"Yeah you guys need to stop saying YEAH!" Pete finishes the talk. The interview is over and now I just need to find a way to talk to (Y/N)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SORRY!