~2~

"(Y/n) get your ass up! You have school." Dad had gone to join the army to help make money and in that time mom has just gotten more and more drinking problems.

"Yah, I am coming." I slip on a pair of black skinny jeans and a Green Day shirt. I run down stairs grabbing my bag and a candy bar.

"Hey, come back and say go bye to your mother!" I was about to go to school when I ran over to mom who was on the couch, gave her a kiss on the head. I bolted out of that door, I when mom drank and dad was not there to stop it. I ran over to the bus stop were it met Pete and Patrick.

"Hey (Y/n), what is up!" Pete said giving a pat on the back.

"Nothing TO bad, you two?" I through my arm around Patrick.

"We had a "Band" Practice yesterday with Joe and Andy." Patrick looked down the end of the street to see if the bus is coming. Andy and Joe were some people we met in 5th  grade and we have all been friend all the way to 12th grade. Joe and Andy created a "Band" with Pete and Patrick, think the name was Fall Out Boy or something like that.

"Yes! At last the bus is here!" Pete said as the doors to the smelly, gross, yellow bus opened up.

I took a seat next Patrick and Pete took the one across from us witch had a Brendon Urie gazing off in to space with head phones in it.

"Hey Bren!" Pete shook Brendon to get him out of this weird state.

"Ah!" Brendon yelled as the bus started to move "You better not do this ever again!" The three of a laughed as Brendon yelled at Pete.

"Sorry man, you are just so easy to scare sometimes." Pete replied "Well any ways what were you playing."

"Green Day's 'Know Your Enemy' for all you care."

"Bren look at my at my shirt." I said pointing at my shirt witch had the "21st Century Breakdown" album cover on it.

"(Y/n), I want that!!" Patrick also looking at my shirt.

"Nope."

"Fine, where can I get one." Patrick mumbled

"Hot-Topic, you should know this. They have the best stuff." Pete leaning over to tell Patrick.

"Hah funny, cause last time I checked you only bought eye liner there!" Patrick gave a come back to Pete.

"Hey! One day I will have a line of eye liner. and it will be called WentzPentz." We all roll our eyes at the remark.

"Yah and I will get a eye flower thing for a tattoo!!" Brendon gave out a laugh.

"Go suck a dick Urie." Pete gave Brendon a little punch on the arm.

"I would do that any day of the-"

"Guys!" I cut Brendon off "Come we are here and I do not want to get in trouble with Mr .Armstrong!"

"But, you are like his favorite student or some shit like that right?" Patrick got up and headed off the bus.

"No, he is just really enjoys that I bring my work in on time unlike Gerard or Mikey."I said as we all get off the bus one by one and meet Gerard and Mikey. Gerard and Mikey were both in my first class witch happen to be with Mr. Armstrong.

"Hah! Very funny (Y/n)." Gerard stuck out his tongue at me. "Hey his work can be hard!" Mikey competed Gerard's thought.

"Yah well I have to go to gym witch is like all the way at the other end of the school so bye!" Brendon walked of to the gym meeting with Andy on the way. Andy rocked gym class, it way like his one A+.

"Yah and we should get going like you said, we do not want to be late." Gerard gave me a slight push.

"Yah right! See you later Trick!" I said good bye to Patrick and headed off with the Way brothers.

"See you at lunch!" Patrick yelled back.

"Yep!"