~37~

~3rd Person's P.O.V.~

"Thank you Mr. Stump. We will make sure these guys stay where they should be." The cop tips is hat to Patrick and walks away to help his partner put Kate and Dave in the Police Car. Declan stayed latched on to the male singer's side in the sight of them as Kate turns her head and gives Patrick and (Y/n) a death stare. All Patrick can do is clench my jaw and turn away. "There gone for good, Dec." (Y/n) walks with Declan and Patrick back into the venue. "You are safe." She says and puts her hand on Declan's head. "I-I know." He chokes out as a few tears fall from his face again. Patrick stops walking and kneels down to look Declan in the eyes. "What's up bud? You were just laughing and having a good time. What's wrong?" He says softly and (Y/n) kneels down next to him. Declan just shakes his head and falls into Patrick crying more. "W-w-w-what she said. I-it's t-t-true. T-t-they were g-going to s-sell me." He cries. 

"Declan, you don't know that. She's a horrible person." (Y/n) says trying to calm the boy down. "Y-y-you don't u-understand. I-I saw it o-o-on her lap t-t-top. D-dark web." He cries more and Patrick wraps his arms around him. "That's not going to happen Declan. Your safe. You are with us. You have us. Your going nowhere." He soothes down the Declan. "Speaking of having us." Patrick pulls Declan away real quick. He sniffs away tears. "You said you wanted clips of the fans during the show." Patrick says and Declan nods his head. "Well, why don't you come on during Fall Out Boy. You can even maybe sing a bit." Before Declan can even say a thing (Y/n) opens her mouth. "And don't say you cant sing, kid. You have an amazing voice. I hear you when you shower." She laughs a bit. Declan's face lights up a bright red. "That's right. I hear it all. You really like those songs called 'She's My Winona' and 'Tragic Memories'." She points out a Fall Out Boy and her own band's lesser known song.

"I do really like those ones." Declan scratches the back of his neck. "Say if I was going to come up on stage what song would it be?" He looks at Patrick. "Any song you want. Here hold on." Patrick pulls out his phone. "Let me get the set list up." 

~In Phone~

1. The Phoenix

2. I Slept with Someone in Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me

3. A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More "Touch Me"

4. Thriller

5. (Coffee For The Closers)

6. This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race 

7. Alone Together 

8. Death Valley 

9. What a Catch, Donnie 

10. Sugar, We're Goin Down 

11. Beat It 

12. Young Volcanoes 

13. Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy 

14. Dance, Dance 

15. Just One Yesterday 

16. I Don't Care 

17. My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)

18. Thnks fr th Mmrs 

Encore 

19. Save Rock and Roll 

20. Saturday 

~Out of Phone~

"Hmm, what song gets everyone pumped?" Declan says looking at the list. "Well Phoenix because it is the first song, but I don't think you want to come on them." Patrick says putting his arm around (Y/n). "Why?" Declan looks back at Patrick. "Well, it's the first song." Patrick points out. "Fair, what about 'Coffee For The Closers'." Declan looked back down at the set list. "Yeah, that ones awesome to play." Patrick nods and puts his phone away. "Well, I am going to talk with the guys. You should get some sleep that show is tonight and you have had the longest and roughest day ever." Patrick says and rubs Declan's head. "I'll walk you back to the bus and we both can take a little nap. I did not get much sleep last night." (Y/n) gets up and takes Declan by the hand. Patrick gets up along with her. She kisses Patrick good bye and the two walk off to the bus. Patrick walks off to find his other band members.

After awhile of looking he finds the three by the stage. "Hey, Patrick! Why are we doing two shows here?" Pete yells from his place on the stage where he was messing with his bass. "I don't know! Come here guys!" Patrick yells back. "No you come here!" Joe yells back to Patrick. "Really?" Patrick sighs. "Yes!" Andy replies. Patrick shakes his head and walks to the guys on the stage. "Okay, I think you guys are going to be okay with this, but I don't know." Patrick fixes his hat. "Well, what is it Pat?" Andy says and Joe laughs. "First, don't call me Pat and Second Declan is going to be joining us on stage." He says glaring at Andy who is smiling. "What song? What is he doing? Why?" Pete looks confused. "During Coffee For The Closers, he is going to sing and get clips of the fans for his video, and he wanted to get clips of the fans so I said he could come up on stage." Patrick cracks his knuckles. "Well, I'm cool with it. I can't speak for the others." Joe says shrugging. "I am the drumming little things effect me." Andy says and the four start to laugh. "Alright, what about you Pete?" Patrick looks at Pete. "I'm fine with it just don't expose him too much to the fans. They can be some fucked up people when it comes to somethings. People have like screamed at Mikey." 

"True, but after what just happened I think people will learn not to fuck with the Stumps." Patrick says and the group starts to laugh again. "Patrick you are the shortest member of this band." Joe laughs. "Yeah, and your the tallest which makes you the stupidest." Patrick sticks out his tongue as the group laughs harder. "Haha very funny." Joe rolls his eyes. "I kid Joe. Your smart dude." Patrick pats Joe's arm. 

Tonight was going to be a fun show...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I know Coffee For The Closers was not on the Fall Out Boy set list for the Save Rock and Roll Tour, but I got an idea and it has to do with that song. I also just love Folie a Duex...