~22~

~Patrick's P.O.V~

"Pete! Where on earth is my fedora!" I yell looking the studio. Practice was done and we were going to meet (Y/N) and her band, Brendon, Ryan, and the Ways at this random place that we never go to.

"Patrick look around!" Pete moans back.

"I am! Where did I put that- Found it! It was on the stool where I left!" I pick up the black hat and place it back on my head.

"Guys! We have to go!" I hear Andy yell.

"Guys! You NEED to stop yelling!" Joe says walking out of the studio with Pete and I. Andy was already in the back seat of the car. Pete hopped in the drivers seat and Joe next to him. I took my seat next to Andy and Pete drove off.

"Radio!" I say and Joe flicks on the radio to what I think is on of (Y/N)'s songs. I think it is called "Poisoned Candy". I was really good and I knew all of the lyrics already. I start to sing the words to the song. Not missing a beat.

"Patrick is this what you have been doing the past couple nights? Playing your girlfriend's song over and over again?" Pete looks into the review mirror.

"Wentz, (Y/N) is not my girlfriend or maybe she is. I do not know!" I say punch his seat.

"Hey Patrick we have talked about this! No punching the drives seat." Andy looks up from his phone to correct me.

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~

"(Y/N) lets go!" Gwen yells from the door.

"Yeah hold up!" I slip on my black t-shirt and fix my skinny jeans.

"Coming!" I grab my base ball cap the was lined with pins and my black leather kacket and run out the door with Gwen and Miles.

"Thank god I thought we would never leave!" Miles groans from the door.  I just punch his arm and clime into the front seat with Gwen driving.

"Music!" I say as I turn on the radio to a very very well known song to me. "Sugar We're Going Down" and still how I loved this song. It just gave me good feels. I started to sing it and I knew every (When I was writing this Sugar We're going down came on!) word to this day.

"(Y/N) are you singing your boyfriends song?" Gwen teases me.

"He is not my boyfriend, well maybe. I do not know!" I punch her arm.

"(Y/N)! Do not touch the driver!" Miles smacks my arm a bit.

"Fine whatever you say Mr. Andrews." I huff knowing that he hates it when I call him by his last name.

~Patrick's P.O.V.~

"Dude you look fine! (Y/N) will not care." Brendon says calming me down.

"Yeah you are fine chill we all miss (Y/N) and are we fixing our and shit? No." Mikey puts his arm around Pete. I still can not think that half of the people in this group were dating. Still! Mikey and Pete are still together! Brendon still love Ryan! Gerard I think still has something going with Frank! Andy and Joe have girlfriends! I am all alone. We wait there for about ten more minutes till a girl with short blonde hair walks in. 'That is not her.' I think to my self and still stair out the door. Shortly after the first girl walks in a second comes in after. She had (Y/H/L) (Y/H/C). Her (Y/E/C) met mine. 'That is (Y/N)'.

"(Y/N)!" Brendon gets up and runs over to (Y/N) giving her a big hug as all I can do is stair with my mouth wide open.

"Brendon! Pete did not tell me You, Ryan, Gerard, and Mikey were going to be here!" (Y/N) says giving everyone hugs and I can do is still gaze at her. God it is like looking into a window into the past. (Y/N) had a black shirt with a leather jacket on and ripped skinny jeans. Her head was covered with a base ball cap with a shit tons of pins on it. Her hands had bandages wrap around them that I guess was from her shaky hands.