~9~

-Patrick's P.O.V.-

It was lunch and I was in my right place; right next to (Y/n) (Y/l/n). Her (Y/e/c) were so easy to get lost in that I got lost the second I looked into them.

" 'Trick, you good buddy?" Brendon snapped me out of my state.

"Yeah, I am fine." I took a bite of my sandwich. I hear (Y/n) humming "Grand Theft Autumn." I sing along with her humming.

"Where is your boy tonight 

I hope he is a gentle man"

Her face lights up a bright red.

"Hey! It is a good song! I could never ever do that!" She gives my arm a slight punch.

"I bet you could!" Pete and Brendon are just watching us go back and forth "Instead of me going over your house you are coming over to mine and we are going to help you sing; just like the rest of us."

"I want to see this can I come?" Pete seemed like he was looking forwards to this event, but he most likely just wanted to get out of doing homework when he gets home.

"Yeah! Same here." Brendon said smirking.

"Yes both of you dumb asses can come."

"Wait hold on! I cannot." Brendon's eyes looked across the room. "I am walking home with Ryan."

"Awwww" (Y/n) teases Brendon.

"Shut up (Y/l/n)! At least I have a date!" Brendon through back.

"Well....." (Y/n)'s eyes come up to meet mine. "How do I put this? Patrick am I-" Pete cut her off.

"ARE YOU GUYS DATING!? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED AT GYM!?" Pete looks back a forth at (Y/n) and I, still trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

"We will tell you later."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short part! I had bad singing in the back round! THANKS MOM!