~35~

~Declan's P.O.V.~

I sit in my bunk on the tour bus going through the video clips I have. There was the one before we left and I was messing with Joe's hair. The next one I stopped at was a picture of (Y/N), Patrick, and I at a park. Patrick got us all ice cream and we just had fun.  The last one I came to was a slip from last night where Tyler, Josh, and I were all messing around. Josh was trying to balance his drum sticks on his fingers while Tyler and I were seeing who could drink a juice box the faster. I smile at the videos and turn off my camera.

I slide out of my bunk and go looking for a drink. Not much light came into the bus because we always had the shades down. The windows were not tinted, so people just leave the shades down. The good thing about it was that they made it quieter, so everything was nice and silent.

I open up the fridge and look through. I fine a few of Andy's vegan shakes, Miles' beer, and some brightly colored sugary drinks most likely from Pete. I look at the last shelf and take a small can of Pepsi someone stole from the Panic bus. Brendon was always complaining that a full can of soda was too much for one person, so that is why they have small cans. 

I reach down on grab the one can and click it open. I bring the can up and take a sip. I like Root Beer better, but this is fine. I keep the drink in my hand and walk over to my small stack of CDs I have gotten. I go through them to find the right one. American Idiot? No. From Under The Cork Tree? Nah. Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge? Hell yes. I grab the CD and take it back to the table. I pop the disk in and sick the first song "Helena". The second song "Give 'Em Hell Kid" Starts playing. The upbeat music always kept me up and going when times were dark. I lean back and keep on slipping my drink and just clear my mind. 

~Patrick's P.O.V.~

All day I was on me feet. I always had (Y/N) close by my side when I could. With Declan's "Mom" and her boyfriend on the loose I am not taking any chances. I love (Y/N) with all my heart and I am not letting anyone hurt her. She has gone through too much already.

Right now we are walking to do a meet and greet. It was a Fall Out Boy meet and greet, but (Y/N) likes to come and see the fans with us. I wrap my arm around her waist and hold her close to me as we walk down to the area. "(Y/N) did you wrap your hands today?" I ask looking at (Y/N). I could feel her hands shaking more than normal. "Yeah I did." She holds up her hands that had bandages all around them.  Even with the bandages they shaking wildly. "Whats wrong then?" I ask as we keep on walking. "I have been trying to stay brave Patrick. For all of us, but I really scared. I don't want one of us to get hurt. I don't want anyone to get hurt, Patrick." She comes closer to me. I try to calm her (Y/N) down and rub her back as we walk. "You have done you part, (Y/N). You just keep Declan calm and safe if the time comes." I kiss her head and I start to hear the loud roar of fans. I told everyone in the band what was happening, so we were all a bit on edge. WE keep on walking for a little longer till we hear the roar of fans.

The guys, (Y/N), and I get over to the table and I let (Y/N) take my seat. I stand behind her as a few fans with VIP passes come up. There was one boy and one girl and one I could not tell. They all seemed very very happy and I was happy they were. "Hello!" The girl says with a bright beam on her face. "Hi! You guy the VIPs?" Pete asks standing up from his seat and walking around the table to meet the kids. Their ages looked around early 20s. "Yep! I am Kate, that is Colin, and that is Max!" The girl says pointing to her friends. I  move from my place behind (Y/N) and go to the kids. "So how did you guys like the show last night?" I question smiling at them. "It was amazing and you (Y/N) are a very lucky lady!" The boy named Colin says. I look back at (Y/N) and smile. She gives back a half ass smile and waves. "She is feeling a bit sick." I say to cover up the madness that was really happening. "Oh no! I am sorry." He says. We talk a little more, but Max just stays quite. I see that they have a box under their arm and they just hold it there. They watch Pete and Colin my some dumb gay jokes as Kate and Joe talk about music. 

When the kids time is almost up Max walks up to me and says "Patrick, you have helped me in some many ways with you music. Not just Fall Out Boy music. Soul Punk. Truant Wave. Everything. I give this to you to give to Declan. I know what he is going through. I have been through the same thing. This thing was given to me by my friend. It is does not explain me, but it explains Declan. Give it to him, please." I look at Max in awe. The person who said nothing had just said a full on speech. "I will and thank you." I take the box. Max looks up at me watery eyes. "S-sorry, your j-just my hero." They wipe away a few tears with their sleeve. "Do want hug? Cause I would love to give you one?" I say putting the box on the table. Max nods their head and I give them a hug. 

~Time Skip~

The meet and great was pretty good. I still wonder what Max had given me to give to Declan. There are only so many things that could be given to him. No one has given anything to him on this tour. Nothing. I feel bad about it. While everyone on the bus is opening up fan art and fan mail he just sits there watching with nothing. 

I take (Y/N)'s hand as we begin to walk back to the buses when I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I take it out and look at the news icon pop up. "(Y/N). Shit. Tour Bus. Now." I show her my phone. "Two Criminal Escapees Spotted In Your Area" She read out loud. "Fuck!" She yells. We both start running back to the busses. "Patrick! (Y/N)! What the hell!" I hear Pete yell. "Declan!" I yell and turn the way to the bus. "Patrick, did you lock the bus?" (Y/N) asks me. "I-I don't know." I say and stop my run. I grab my future wife's hand and pull her back to me. "(Y/N), You have done so much. Stay behind. Please. You have seen your share of war. I do not want to see you get hurt again." I say. "P-Patrick." She tries to say, but she ends up nodding. I sprint back off to the busses. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, what you people think of that?