~7~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I drift asleep in Patrick's arms. He was warm and I felt safe, it was the right thing I need that night. 'When I wake up it will be Saturday, so a new day and hopefully keep my mind off dad.' I think to myself as I fall sleep.

~Time skip to morning~

"(Y/n)! (Y/n) wake up!" Patrick was lightly shaking me.

"I am up! I am up!" Got up to Patrick sitting right in front of me.

"Good Morning." He say as he pushes one of my (Y/h/c) locks behind my ear.

"Good Moring Trick. What smells so good?" I sniff the air; it was one of the smells ever, well Dad would make theses pancakes and they would be so good.

"Pancakes!" Patrick smiled I lead me down stairs.

"Hello you two!" Mrs. Stump greeted us as we walked down like she knew we were coming.

"Hey Mom."

"Hey Mrs. Stump."

"How did you guys sleep?"

"Really good," My eyes wonder over to Patrick who was now blushing. "Thank you for letting me stay!"

"Anytime (Y/n)!" Mrs. Stump handed us both a glass of milk and a plate with two pancakes.

"Thanks mom!" Patrick gave his mom a kiss on the cheek and we went to go sit down in the living room.

"So how are you doing?" Patrick asked me.

"A lot better now that I have you to help me." I was very happy to have Patrick with me, but I am still not ok. Dad was gone and he was the only one stopping Mom from over drinking and now he is not here to help.

"Are you sure? Cause your eyes are telling me something different." his blue eyes looking strait into my (Y/c/e) ones.

"Well really I am still not ok. You know my mom, and I just do not want to go back and I am still really sad about my dad." A tear rolled down my face.

"Hey you always have Me," Patrick whipped my tear from my face " You also have Brendon, Pete, Mikey, and Gerard. You can talk to any of them and them will listen to every word.

"Thank You Patrick." I pulling him into a deep hug.

~Time skip to when (Y/n) is back home~

I close the front door quietly and headed to the stairs.

"Hey! Why were you not home last night!" Mom stumbled in front of me.

"I did come home, but I went over Patrick's." I looked down at my feet.

"And you did not come home!" She grabbed my hairs and pulled it up so then I was looking into her blood shot eyes.

"MOM! OW! STOP, THAT HURTS!" I yelled trying to pull away, but she just pulled harder and harder.

"MOM!" I at last was able to get my hair out of her evil hands.

"Well you little bitch did not come home last night, so this is what happens" She winded her fist back and punch me right in my face. I was left with a bloody nose and a black eye. I ran out of my room; not seeing that the letter from the army in my pocket drop to the ground.

This was the worst day every with the monster down stairs.