~30~

~Patrick's P.O.V.~

"Come on Declan! The bus will be here soon!" I yell to Declan up stairs. "Yeah, yeah hold on!" Declan yells back causing (Y/N) to roll her eyes. "You said that ten minutes ago!" (Y/N) yells. "Coming!" Declan comes thumping down the stairs in a State Puff marshmallow man shirt, dark blue camo skinny jeans, and a black Clandestine Industries hoodie. "Pete will be happy you are wearing that." I say taking a sip of my coffee. "Yeah that is why I am wearing it and it is comfy." Declan crosses his arms. 

"Boys I love talking about Pete's stuff, but we have to go to were the buses are then go on a Fall Out Boy fucking tour!" (Y/N) yells throwing her arms in the air. "(Y/N) the ten year old is right here." I scold the female singer. "He is going on a tour with Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco it is not like he is going to here it a lot of that." (Y/N) gets up and gets behind Declan; hugging him. I roll my eyes "Well I guess you are right." I sigh looking at my loved ones. "Hey (Y/N) you go out side and wait. I want to talk to Patrick." Declan smiles looking at (Y/N). "Um sure have your man talk." (Y/N) walks out slowly.

"Declan what is up?" I ask not being able to sit still. "Oh nothing is up I just want to know when you are going to propose to (Y/N)?" Declan smirks. "Hey I have a plan?" I say trying to keep my voice down, so then (Y/N) would not hear. "Oh really now? Please tell me." Declan sits in the closest chair. "Fine, I have the ring. So when we play Chicago I plan to take her to the park were we met. Then I propose." I sigh telling my master plan. "I like it, but how do you tell the fans?" Declan leads to me in the chair. "That I did not think about."

"Hold on I got something!" Declan quickly runs upstairs. "Okay, so Frank had this camera that Bandit never used so he gave it to me." Declan hands the camera to me. "Declan, no that is yours take it." I push the camera away.

"Patrick, I have my dad's old camera packed in my stuff. I plan to my a video dairy on the road, so take the camera." Declan pushes the camera towards me. "Fine, fine, but what do I do with this?" I ask holding the old camera.

"Well you said you are going to propose to her were you met. Send one of the guys and I to hide at the park and we can record it. Before you guys play Miss Missing You play the video. (Y/N) will be in tears from being so happy and the fans will be wowed."

"You are really smart Declan." I say amazed at the kid. "Now Patrick, I would love for you to tell me how smart I am, but we have a tour bus to catch and a show to play." Declan says getting up from the chair. He goes out side with (Y/N) to wait for the bus. I quickly take out my phone to text one of the guys.

~In Phone~

Me: Hey dude Dec just had the best idea for me to propose to (Y/N)!

Brendon: Oh really now? Please tell me.

Me: Well when we are in Chicago I am going to take her to the park were we met. Then one of you guys are going to record me proposing to her then before we play Miss Missing You at the show we play the video.

Brendon: Shit that is good

Me: a ten year old made it

Brendon: I am helping you guys film it

Me: Why do you think I am texting you?

Brendon: Fuck you

Me: Love you too Beebo see ya soon 

Brendon: Yeah Yeah

~Out Of Phone~

I stuff my phone into my pocket and go out side. (Y/N) is sanding on the side walk and Declan is walking around. I sneak up behind (Y/N) and snake my arms around her waist and kiss her cheek. "Jeez! Patrick you scared me!" She jumps in my arms. "That was the point." I smirk. 

"Hey guys, how will the tour busses work? Where am I going?" Declan comes over to us. "Well since (Y/B/N) is small Fall Out Boy and them will be sharing a bus. Panic! At The Disco will have their own bus and your besties Josh and Tyler will have their own bus too. "Hey they are cool!" Declan crosses his arms. "I know I am happy you are not hanging out with Joe. He is pretty random on tour. That may sound good, but is not. Trust me." I chuckle.

"Okay, while we are here Declan needs to know the tour bus rules." (Y/N) says rocking back and forth. "First rule and most important for you; no staying up pasted 1:00." (Y/N) says and I nod my head in approval. "I do not care if you have to put on head phones or something to go to sleep, but anything that needs to be done like the video diary has to be done before 1:00. No one wants you sleep deprived." 

"Okay that makes sense. What else?" Declan crosses his arms. "Be with one of the band members at all time and I got three little walkie talkies for us to use. You do not want to be caught in the wrong place at the wrong time." I add to the list of rules. "Okay, now with someone at all times that does not mean a high Brendon or a drunk Pete just saying. At night if we are not there I say Andy would be your best bet if you want to be with someone who is calm during the nights." (Y/N) adds to my rule. 

"That I get. Anything else?" Declan sighs at the rules. "No pooping on the tour buses." (Y/N) blurts out. Declan starts to laugh a bit. "Knew that one. So that it?" Declan laughs more. "That is it." I sigh stilling shocked that the buss is not here. I feel my phone buzz and I take it out to look what the guys were saying.

~In Phone~

Spider Gwen: OH MY GOD HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TELL DECLAN ABOUT THE BIRDS AND THE BEES!!

Me: Idk we will deal with that when we have to

(Y/N/N): Gwen, no

Bread Bin: Can I tell him!

PrettyOddBoy: Babe no

Milky Way: Do not get any ideas Pete about telling Bronx!

Pete the Treat: I was not!

Gerard Way: We have a book for when Bandit is ready

Gwen: But Declan is transgender and he will get period and he needs to know!

(Y/N/N): She does have a point Patty

Me: Later I need to think about this 

~Out Of Phone~

'Well this tour will be fun' I think to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back baby!