~29~

~1 week till tour also (Y/N) P

~1 week till tour also (Y/N) P.O.V~ ^^Declan Now^^

Patrick and the guys found another band to go on tour with at last! I think they are called Twenty One Pilots that seems right. I met them and they are really nice and I see Declan hanging out with them a lot. There is just two of them. Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun and let me tell you; When ever Tyler touched Josh, Josh's face turned red, so I am going to be asking about that soon.

I stretched on the love seat as Declan and Patrick were on the couch watching Ghost Busters. I on the other hand was shopping on my lap top. We got Declan's hair cut, so now it is short and nice, we got boys shirts and pants, and Pete gave Declan a Clandestine Industries hoodie and may I say those are a lot of money! But right now I was looking for something that Declan has been dying for and I have felt bad that we had not gotten it. A binder. Not the type that you use at school, but that type that you use when you are Transgender and stuff. They pretty much make it look like you have a flat chest and they work really well. As of right now Declan has be living with baggy shirts that make it look like he does not have a chest, but he can not wear baggy for all of tour, so time to get a binder.

I looked and looked for one that would fit Declan till I got one. "Hey Dec White, Black, or grey?" I ask. "Um, black is cool I guess. What are you doing?" Declan tried to look over my computer screen, but I hide it in time. I wanted this to be special for him, so he is not going to know a thing. "Hey no peeks you will get it before tour now go finish your movie then bed." 

~After movie also Patrick's P.O.V.~

(Y/N) turned around as she changed in our room. I covered my eyes a bit, but it did not really matter at this point. "Hey (Y/N) why were you asking Declan what color he liked?" I questioned; peeking through my fingers to see her bare back. "Well I got him a binder I want to surprise him, so do not tell him." (Y/N) puts on her shirt and takes a seat next to me. "I am lucky to have a amazing girl like you, (Y/N). You know that?" I say outing my head on her shoulder. "I am lucking to have a guy like you Patrick. It is not everyday that your true love is your friend from when you were 5." (Y/N) replies; her voice smooth and sweat. "Love you lots." I say looking up at the female singer. "Love you too Tricky." She pecks my lips.

~The day before tour also (Y/N)'s P.O.V.~

'Shit shit shit shit! Why is it not in yet!' I think to myself pacing back and forth. It was the day before we all leave of tour and the binder still had not come in yet. Declan was hanging out with Bandit Way. so it was just me and Patrick. "(Y/N) calm down it will come today trust me." Patrick tries to calm me down. "But what if it does not come till end of tour and Declan is wearing baggy shirts and trying to use bandages for all of tour! That is a long time Patrick to be doing something like that-" I get cut off with Patrick's lips on mine. "(Y/N) it will come in. Do not worry and if it does not come in we can buy one on the road." Patrick rubs my arms. 

"I guess you are right." I take a seat on the couch. "I guess we just wait then." I sigh. Patrick sits next to me; leaning back into the couch and pulling me back with him. "No we cuddle." He smiles pulling me closer. I grab a blanket and through it over Patrick and I. Patrick was amazing at cuddling. It was like hugging a teddy bear.

~Declan comes home~

"(Y/N)! Patrick! Uncle Gerard and Frank dropped me off and we got a package." Declan yelled. Hearing that ewe got a package made me jump up. I hugged Declan and snagged the package from him. I quickly ran out of his view and opened the box. There was a black binder; prefect to fit Declan. I pack up the box again and handed it to Declan. "Jeez (Y/N) what was that about?" Declan gives me a questionable look. "Just open the box Dec." I say crossing my arms. Patrick comes up behind me wrapping him arms around me waist. "What did you get-" Declan begins. "Declan we have been waiting a week for you to open this." Patrick says. Declan does what he is told and opens the box till I stop him. "Wait I want to film it!" I jump taking out my phone and filming. Declan continues to open the box till he sees the binder. 

Declan's eyes start to water and he covered his mouth. With the water in his eyes joy starts to over flow. "You guys are the best." Declan breaths out; tears flowing down and looking my filming phone. "Thank you so much!" Declan runs to Patrick and I. He hugs both of us tight. "Hey Dec, not that I do not love this hug, but how about you put it on." Patrick says. 

"Yeah sorry, I love you both so much!" Declan says; running off with the binder to put it on. While we wait for him to come out I send the video to the guys.

~In phone~

Me- So I might just cry from joy *One Video*

Bread Bin- OH MY GOD! YAY!!!

Pete the Treat- About time!

PrettyOddBoy- Awwwww is he putting it on now?

Me- Yeah he is so fucking happy and I love it

Milky Way- Yay Declan!

Gerard Way- He had a great time with Bandit

Patrick Tree- That is good

Bread Bin- Hey! Patrick! (Y/N) can we come over and hang out for a bit and see Declan

Me- Hell yeah I am sure he would love that!

PrettyOddBoy- We will be over shortly!

Me- He is coming back bye!

~Out of Phone~

Declan came back wearing a non-baggy shirt with the binder under it. "I have not looked at myself yet because I want you guys to be here with me when I do, but I feel amazing." Declan smiles ear to ear. "Well here." I bring Declan over to a mirror in the hallway. His eyes were closed and Patrick and I stood behind him smiling. "Okay Dec open 'em" Patrick says shaking the boy a bit.

"Oh my god. Oh my god." Declan covers his mouth again trying to hold back happy tears. "I am a boy." Declan smiles and running his hands up and down his chest. 

"No no no no you were always a boy Declan." I hug Declan from behind. "Oh yeah and Brendon and Ryan are coming to see you-" I get cut off by the door bell. "And that is them." Patrick runs over to the door and opens it. 

"Patrick, what is up." Brendon gives Patrick a hug. "Hey Bren not much. Nice to see before Ryan." Ryan is behind Brendon. "(Y/N) what you up to girl!" Brendon comes over to me. "Besides watching my little man cry with joy not much." 

"Speeking of the kid, how are you Declan? You seemed over joyed in the video (Y/N) sent us." Ryan gives Declan a hug. "Ryan you have no happy I am. I am not going to have to cover my chest with sweat shirts and over sides T-shirts! This is amazing!" Declan jumps. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do not like being a girl