~11~

~Pete's P.O.V~

After the singing fun we had at Patrick's I went home; Patrick's mom gave me a ride.

"Hey! I am home!" I unlock the front door and yell to mom and dad.

"Hi Petey! Dinner is on the table." My mom comes to hug me and kisses my head.

"Thanks mom." I pull up a chair at the dinner table "Where is dad?" Dad was home by now unless he was held back at work. That is never good a angry and hungry Peter Wentz.

"Oh, he went to protest some gay pride march with some friends." Mom said as my head swung low. 'Right mom and dad are Anti-Gay. Great that is done I. Can. Not. Come. Out.' I thought to my self.

"Is everything okay Peter?"

"Yeah. I am fine; I am just not that hungry." I grab my bag and head up stairs to my room.

"Okay well come back when you are!" She yells down the hall. When I get to my door there is a white cross hanging from the nail in the door. I rip it off and through it into my trash along with the five other crosses. I was fine with people like my parents and going to church and that stuff. Just that when people try to force it on me and tell me things like "No gay men in this house" and "Thank you god our son is not gay".

I just sat there on my bed playing some random video game, doing homework, or on the group text I had with Patrick, (Y/n), Gerard, Mikey, and Brendon.

~In Text~

Trickster- What is up my friends +1

QueenSassyPants- Who is the plus one?

Me- Dude! Did you not hear? (Y/n) and Patrick are dating!!

SlutForRyanRoss- Dude have brain dead are you?!

QueenSassyPants- Well I am so fucking sorry I can not sit with you every day lunch!

Mikey <3- Gerard is mom making dinner?

QueenSassyPants- Mikey I am right next to you ask me in person!

Trickster- What is happening?

Me- Idk. Gerard is yelling at Mikey and I am talking to you and (Y/n) is off line.

TheOneGirlHere- I am on! Just I am not talking to you guys because I do not want to be dragged into whatever you boys talk about!

SlutForRyenRoss- We are not that bad. Most of the time.

Trickster- Bren is right we are good most of the time.

QueenSassyPants- I AM BORED AS FUCK!

Mikey <3- We are eating soon

TheOneGirlHere- Lucky my Mom can not make me shit!

Trickster: Do you want to come over my mom is making food now?

QueenSassyPants; I SHIP IT!

Mikey <3- I SHIP IT!

SlutForRyanRoss- I SHIP IT!

Me- I SHIP IT!

Trickster- I will kill all of you!

TheOneGirlHere- Same!

Me-Whatever you guys are still cute together.

TheOneGirlHere- Well past that point yes I will come over to have dinner with your family. And tell your mom I am coming!

Trickster- Yay!

Me- I am going I did not have dinner also.

SlutForRyanRoss- Why did you not have dinner your family eats at like 5:00 and it is 6:30

Me- Tell you later

QueenSassyPants- TELL US!

Mikey <3- Yeah Pete tell us!

Trickster- I do not even know what he is talking about

TheOneGirlHere- What did you do?

Me- I am really going to do this now?!

Mikey <3- Yep

QueenSassyPants- Pretty much

SlutForRyanRoss- Now!

Trickster- I want to know!

TheOneGirlHere- Spill it Wentz!

Me- I

Me-Am

Me-Gay

QueenSassyPants- It that why you were making out with my little brother?

Mikey <3- Yeah I wanted to talk about this too

SlutForRyanRoss- I am bi, Pete is Gay, Mikey is also Gay, (Y/n) is Pan or some shit, Patrick go get your LGBT pants on.

Trickster- Sorry straight male here

Me- Whatever I am going to get food

TheOneGirlHere- I will be over soon Trick

Trickster- YAY!

~Out of text~

I go down stairs to see my dad sitting on the couch with MY lap top on his lap. 'Shit! Shit! Fuck! Fuck!' I thought to my self. I had so things in my search history about being gay and how to come out.

"PETER LEWIS KINGSTON WENTZ!" My dad yelled as I tried to sneak pass with out being spotted.

"Yes dad?" I stop in my tracks.

"What is this!" He turns the lap top to me. The screen saver for my computer is a Billie Joe Armstrong meme and it is him point with the caption "It's called 'Fuck Off' and it's located over there"

"That is my screen saver."

"Well change it I do not like that word."

"Yes sir." I hop on and change it to a photo of Brendon, Patrick, (Y/n), Gerard, Mikey, and I all standing next to each other.

"That is better. Now you may get food." He smiles as I run off to get food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is Pete's POV for you. This is the Meme

 This is the Meme