~26~

(Three days after the Pete and Mikey hang out)

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~

"Sophie, lets get wake Patrick up." I nudge the girl sitting next to me on the couch. Sophie and I always woke up before Patrick, so we would sit on the sofa waiting for him to get his butt out of bed. 

"Yeah! But how are we going to get him up?" Sophie cocks her head. "I mean he is a very deep sleeper."

"Just jump on him, he will get up. Also I have a surprise for you two." I grab the 10 year olds hand and run up stairs. Once we get to the door I count down from there. "Go Blue!" I yell. Sophie runs in and jumps on Patrick causing him to groan. 

"Hey there Soapy." Patrick opens his eye to look at Sophie who was tackling him. "Moring (Y/N). Looking get as always I see." Patrick looks over to me smirking.

"Jeez Patrick you know when to charm a lady do you?" I walk over to the bed to join the party. 

"That is what you get when you sighed up to date me." Patrick moves Sophie off his legs. I lean down and peck Patrick's soft lips.

"Ew! Take your lover stuff to another room!" Sophie groaned. "What do you have planned?"

"Well fine then." I huff crossing my arms. "So I am going to New York to meet with one of my music friends to help with their album-"

"You are leaving us?!" Sophie yells. 

"Sophie chill I want to see were this is going." Patrick calms down Sophie.

"Like I was saying, I have to leave Chicago. And before you yell at me there is more. So you may have hear of him, but this guy named Elvis Duran has being asking me to come one of his radio shows in Now York." I keep on going. "So I said that I would do one when I was there to see my friend, but then I thought 'Hey I am going to be alone for a while. I need friends.', so you two cuties are coming to New York with me!"

"What! I have never been out of Chicago! Thank you (Y/N)!" Sophie hugs me.

"(Y/N) you did not have to do that, but you did and I love you for not letting you having all the fun in New York." Patrick kisses my cheek.

"Your welcome. Oh and Sophie Elvis Duran said that you can come on too." I mess up Sophie's hair.

"What! Really! I have the coolest parents!" Sophie has her mouth wide open as Patrick and I laugh.

"Now go get dressed, pack, and do whatever you need to do because our flight is tonight. So go!" I playfully push Sophie. She runs out of the room into her room, witch used to be Patrick's gest room. Patrick lays back and rolls onto his pillow.

"Same for you Mr. Stump." I say ripping the blankets off the man.

"Fine, but I am getting up for you." Patrick groans.

"Thank you!" I walk out the door pulling out my phone.

~In Text~

(Y/N/N): Alright we are going to New York!

Spider Gwen: Ahh you are going to go meet up with Kellin?

SassQueenGee: What is happening? Why are you going to New York? Why are you meeting up with Kellin Quinn?

PrettyOddBoy: Are you leaving Patrick?

(Y/N/N): What! No! Kellin wants me to be on the album and I said I would come and work on it with him and Patrick and Sophie are coming with me

Patrick Tree: If (Y/N) left me I would be lost again 

Bread Bin: Awwwwww OTP

PrettyOddBoy: ^^^^^^

SassQueenGee: ^^^^^^

Spider Gwen: ^^^^^^^

KingOfCrossFIt: ^^^^^

King Fro Fro: ^^^^^^^

Pete the Treat: ^^^^^

Milky Way: What is going on?

Pete the Treat: Awww babe you broke the chain!

Short Stack: Yeah what is happening?

PrettyOddBoy: (Y/N), Patrick, and Sophie are going to New York

Walking 1000 Miles: WTF sleep!

Spider Gwen: Get up! (Y/N) can I jump on Miles?

(Y/N/N):.......... yeah sure

Bread Bin: I like how Gwen asked (Y/N) if she could jump on Miles when Gwen is 3 years older than her

(Y/Y/N): Yeah but she acts 3 years younger than me!

Walking 1000 Miles: hdouwa;g8T89UIHJ8tgruyt8ugkjsgjsgkghfoihgoifHELPfhiewoyghbvfrhyhfGWENhfeiwgojbohugfbjehughub

Pete the Treat: And (Y/B/N) needs a new drummer 

~Out of Text~

I shake my head and go to check on Sophie. "Hey Blue how is the packing going?" I plop down on her messy bed.

"Good, but you did not tell me how many days we are going and who is your music friend?" She sits down next to me.

"Well we are going for five days, but you have to guess who is my music friend?" I smirk.

"Um, Andy Biersack?" Sophie cocks her head.

"Great dude, but no."

"Vic....... Fuentes?"

"Once again great guy, but Pierce The Veil is a little to hardcore for me to be on their album. One more guess." I cross my arms slightly laughing.

"Ugh! Hayley Williams? That is it." Sophie sighs, falling back on the bed.

"Great girl! Paramore is like the reverse version of my band huh? My band is two chicks and one dick. Hayley's band is one chick and two dicks. I should not be saying that." The hang my head low.

"(Y/N) I listen to Panic! At The Disco, MCR, Fall Out Boy, and (Y/B/N). I heard that a lot, but did I get it right?" Sophie shakes me.

"Nope. You, Sophie Louise (Y/L/N)-Stump are going to be meeting Kellin Quinn!" I yell.

"Cool!" Sophie yells back.

"Blue! Babe! To early to be yelling!" Patrick calls from our room.

"You are yelling!" I say slyly.

"Shush up!" Patrick snaps. Sophie and I laugh at the sleepy singer.

~Time skip to air port~

~Patrick's P.O.V.~

"Hey Sohp, have you been on a plane?" I ask Sophie as I grab my bags.

"Never ever in my life!" Sophie jumped up and down.

"Be ready for a lot of waiting!" (Y/N) ran ahead of us.

"But we will not waiting to long because of the flight the gorgeous (Y/N) (Y/L/N) chose." I take Sophie's hand and run up to (Y/N).

"Love you Trick." (Y/N) kisses my cheek. My face lights up.

"Love you too (Y/N)." I try my best to hold the two girls close to me with all my bags.

"I am right here!" Sophie says looking up at (Y/N) and I.

"Love you too Blue." We both say. Once we reach the air port doors I give Sophie a kiss on her head.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                  While writing this I looked up Ryan Ross age, the members of sleeping with sirens. I listened to all of Save Rock and Roll, 1/4 of Take This To Your Grave, and Young and Menace. I also looked on twitter.

RIP Chester Bennigton

You will be missed

;(