~10~

-Patrick's P.O.V.-

School had at last ended and that meant Pete and I could test out (Y/n)'s singing skills. I walked over to her locker and which she was not there, so I waited for 30 seconds till she came around the corner.

"Ready to sing your heart out!" I get out of her way, so she can get whatever she needs.

"I am ready! And I swear if you give me something to sing that you can not hear the lyrics I will-" I cut (Y/n) off.

"I would never! Just something for beginners."

"I trust you Stump." She closes her locker. We go to get Pete and we head back to my house.

~Time skip to when they are at the house and the singing has started!~

"PATRICK THAT IS NOT EASY! WHAT DO YOU EVEN SAY!" Pete and I were trying to teach (Y/n) how to sing our one song.

"We're going down, down in an earlier round, I think. Right Patrick? I could not even tell and I helped write it!" Pete shakes his head laughing.

"Yeah I know it sounds like 'Down Down Do Do Do Around' but it is not" I hand (Y/n) a sheet of paper with the lyrics on it "Here this might help."\\

"I hope!" The music starts back up and her voice filled the room. She got every pitch and tone right (A/N I do not know the music lingo!). I look at Pete; my mouth gapping open.

"I loaded god complex, cock it and pull it" (Y/n) ends the song. My mouth is still gapping open. "It was not that good 'Trick you can stop acting like you just heard a angel sing to you." I shake my head to get out of my trance.

"What!?! If I did not know you I would think a angel did just sing to me!"

"Patrick has a point; you do sing really well." Pete completes my though "Maybe one day we will all be on tour together and we will have a huge stage all to our selves!"

"Some one get Pete out of the dream land!" (Y/n) name grabs her stuff and starts to head out "If was nice singing my lungs out with you guys, but my mom WILL kill me if I do not get home."

"Wait!" I grab her waist from behind turn her around and peck her perfect lips. "You know if anything happens over there you come to me? Right?"

"Yes I know 'Trick. Love you."

"Love you too." I gaze into her (Y/c/e); getting lost once again.

"Awwww" Pete brakes the moment.

"Shut up Wentz!" I say turning around.

"NEVER!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is short because I am about to go to bed and I did not know what to do for a space filler, so if you have any ideas tell me! Please I got idea for the up coming parts but not the next ones!