I'll Paint you a Picture

Harry was a quiet child, his teachers barely noticed him. That was until it was time for art and Harry discovered one of his many talents. Harry was not all that confident in how to start seeing as he had never painted before. It however did not take him long to see how it was done and he felt strangely drawn to painting​.

Harry let his thoughts wander as he painted and before he knew it he was looking at a boy with wings, who could only be himself with chains. The chains however were not made out of metal they seemed to show people he had not met yet. There was a girl with her head stuck in a book, a boy playing chess, another girl who was surrounded by hearts looking at a drawing of the same boy, and lastly an aged man who's eyes seemed to twinkle compelling you to believe every word he said. These chains were attached to his arms and legs if Harry had to guess he would say he would have to be careful how he acted around these people. He also knew that he had to get out from under there thumbs soon as possible, he came out of his thoughts to see that he had painted more of the painting. The next thing he had painted was well kind of strange is was a flower with a flame as the middle with water forming the petals of the flower, and lastly clouds formed the stem. Harry looked at his painting and instantly thought of elements the flower symbolising nature and the clouds representing the sky or air. Harry of course understood that the water petals and the flame as the center was obvious in its meaning.

Harry however was not interested in the meaning of the parts that made up the flower. After all as he looked at the boy he could see one of the arms was reached out to the flower and that he know had significance. He was interrupted by the teacher though so he could not think on it now as he had to clean up. When he was finally alone he brought out a cup of water which he had managed to save from being stolen by Dubley and set it on the ground. Harry reached for the water not touching it but tried to make it come to his hand and to his surprise it did come to him. As he played with the water he thought back to the painting he had drawn and realized that the girl with her nose in a book her chain was the least noticable and the old man's​ chain was the most pronounced. That could only mean that that he was the one pulling the strings and the rest were his puppets. Harry was going to find a way to get out from under this man's thumb, he also had a sneaking suspicion that the man was the reason why he was living with his aunt. For now though he would have to return to the house and get answers.