Painting Two?

Harry was all for forgetting what had happened but for some reason everyone around him was of the impression that what had happened that night was of great importance. Honestly couldn't they see that he didn't want to think about something so traumatic any longer then he had too. Harry was making his way through the corridors of their home to his drawing room intent on doing some painting. After all he hadn't done anything since that one painting the one that came true to some extent he told himself. Well time to see what else his mind came up with in the moment Harry set up his stand and began to paint the canvas was pretty big to allow his mind to do its thing and so he let himself fall into a trance.

The first thing that was apparent about this painting was the key shaped hole at the top center of the canvas directly underneath the key shaped hole was the same boy from the first painting. Something was different though at first glance they looked the same he even still had the chains still. The first thing that became more apparent at a second look was the wings one was as bright and radiant as one would expect from an angel. The other however, was a different story entirely while its twin was radiant this wing was death in one word the bones were sticking out and flames and decay ruled this wing. The next thing that one would notice about this boy was his hands, why one may wonder well it's simple really. Imprinted on to the hands was an old fashioned key, yes you heard right the key was imprinted on to his hands, on the right hand was the top part of the key it was shaped like a circle and on the left was the other half it had two down ward lines spaced apart.

Now the key hole was split into two parts the right side was what could only be described as heaven on earth with the boy flying above them in the sky with a smile on his face. While the other side depicted humans in chains having been enslaved by forces greater then themselves. They are forced to watch the boy with pure white wings being impaled on a cross as both humans and the boy a like cry tears of blood. The sad thing is that it wasn't just humans that were enslaved it was everyone animals, creatures such as elves, vampires and others, and humans were enslaved. For a moment Harry came out of his trance and thought of how ironic it was that in slavery everyone was made equal. Returning to his trance he began to move to the background and other small details.

Now the background was not left out of the intricacy of the rest of the painting in each corner something new took shape. In the top left corner facing the painting was an ordinary looking wand but it was surrounded by people fighting. Moving to the right was top corner was yet another ordinary looking thing this time it was a stone with shadows surrounding it. The bottom of the left corner was a cloak with a faintly out lined person underneath it hiding from the world. Finally in the bottom right corner was something covered in a worn tattered clock holding a scythe looking out on the destruction and death that surrounded it. The most important thing to realize is that the thing wasn't facing the people who would be look at it its back was turned on them. The rest of the painting was covered in stone ruins that were covered in very small words almost too small to see or make out and even then you would have needed to look very closely to have a hope of making out the words.

Seeing as the painting was now finished Harry put down his brushes and after taking a look at the painting he left it to dry for a couple of days. Turning off the light he walked out with out looking back but if he had he would have seen something magical. Turning back to the painting in the bottom right corner of the painting the figure could be seen turning around glowing eyes looked out into the room and chuckled ominously.