News of all Kinds

Harry and everyone else had been told to go back to their dorms so that is where Harry found himself at this moment in time. Harry was staring off into space when he felt a presence behind him so he turned to find a woman who was about 6'5 in hight standing before him she began with, "greetings child you probably are wondering who I am well I am Hogwarts. I have come to speak with you about something I'm sure you already know what it is. I would like you to be the new headmaster when Dumbledore is taken care of." Harry had not expected this but never the less he found himself saying yes.

The next day the Daily Prophet came and the headline was not disappointing.

Dumbledore Attempt Oblivate on Students and Amelia Bones?
By: Rita Skeeter
That's right readers the famous Albus Dumbledore attempts to Oblivate a room full of students, staff, and Auroras. Have we entrusted the man with too much power or did he get that power through obliviating other Authority figures of the wrongs he has committed? Don't worry my dear readers I will find the truth so we may all know what other things our dear light leader is hiding.

You could have heard a pin drop in the room when everyone was finished reading it. Harry was quite amused it seemed to him that Dumbledore was a big deal for these people which to him just proved how helpless they were. Honestly who put all their faith in one person anyway? He was pulled out of his when the twins poked him, he swatted their hands away and began to eat.

Everything went back to almost normal until a group of Goblins came to check the place for dark magic and actually found one or actually two. Well there goes the day and that was how he found himself in a ritual circle being cleansed of all the dark magic and other things. They discovered that the dark magic was actually a Horcrux and a nation wide search began for the rest of them. So life went back to normal for a while and Dumbledore came back but was not aloud to make mage decisions and could not be magical guardian for any of the orphans and muggleborns. On top of that he couldn't meet with students without an authority figure present. They also found that the defense teacher was being possessed by Voldemort and took him into custody as well. That is how first year ended for Harry as he and the twins prepared to go home once again. Harry couldn't help but wonder what would happen next year but for now it was time to go home and relax after doing the summer work.