Getting Answers

Harry returned to his aunt's house and was greeted with his uncle and aunt yelling at him for getting better grades​ then Dudley. All Harry had to say was, "so you didn't think it was important to tell me about magic?" His aunt Petunia stopped yelling for a moment and said, "what are you talking about not once have I said anything about magic being real, much less that you have it freak." Uncle Vernon continued with, "now go to your room!" Harry replied indifferently​ with, "you see I would but there be a slight problem being that I don't have a room. Now back to the question I asked earlier." As he said this he summoned water from his aunt's cup then said, "so this isn't real? It looks to me like it is, so what do you have to say now?" "You freak we should have never taken you in!" Said Vernon. "So you do know how to find the magical society?" Asked Harry. Petunia cut in with, "of course I know your mother was always so proper and Mommy and Daddy we're so proud of her. I wasn't old enough to stay home by myself​ so I had to go with them." Harry cut into her montalog and said, "then you wouldn't​ mind taking me would you?"

Harry was finally able to get Petunia to take him.

Harry had no idea what to do he had walked Leaky Cauldron and asked how to get to Diagon Alley. The good news for Harry was that he had just gotten his letter with the things he would need. Harry headed to Gringotts and went to the first Goblin he saw and, the Goblin's name was Griphook. Harry asked if he could have a crash course lesson on how the bank worked. After doing​ that he asked for an inheritance test and was then taken to a separate wing of the bank. Griphook took out a ritual knife and asked Harry to cut his wrist and let seven drops of blood fall on the paper. (Author note I guess I should address the cut wrist thing now that multiple of you have brought it up. The ritual knife heals the cut after the required amount of drops of blood are taken. Also now is as good a time as ever to say that cutting is bad and if you feel the need to do so please get help.)

Hadrien James Potter
Heir to the following noble families
Ancient house of Potter
Ancient house of Evans
Ancient house of Peverells
Ancient house of Black
Ancient house of Merlin
Ancient house of Griffindor
Ancient house of Hufflepuff
Ancient house of Slytherin
Ancient house of Ravenclaw

Magical abilities
Elemental blocked​ 75% unblocked 25% Dumbledore
Wandless magic blocked 100% Dumbledore
Wordless magic blocked 100% Dumbledore
Shadow magic blocked 100% Dumbledore
Photographic memory blocked 100% Dumbledore
Magic sensor blocked 100% Dumbledore
And too many others to list

Harry saw more and decided to look over it later. Next he went to the other page that had appeared and it was a creature inheritance.

Submissive
Shadow Phoenix blocked
Fire Elf Blocked
Water Nymph blocked
Submissive Neko blocked
Veela blocked
Vampire blocked
Mates - unknown

"Well that was unexpected," said Harry as he continued to look at the paper. "What I want to know however is why my mates are unknown." Harry said looking up at Griphook as he said this. Griphook said, "you will not know until you come into your inheritance. Some of them however will probably seek you out before that when ever they get their inheritance. Keep in mind though that they like you may have had their inheritance blocked like you so us your sensory magic to see if anyone you meet has blocks. Now would you like the blocks removed now or later?" Harry looked up from the paper and said, "now but I want to see what this paper says first." He looked at the next paper that had appeared while he was reading one of the other papers.

Charms, Spells, and Potions

Hate spell for dark magic, Slytherins, Malfoys, Dursleys and creatures

Love potion for Ginevra Weasley

Trust charm Ronald Weasley, Ginevra Weasley, Molly Weasley, Albus Dumbledore

Charm to seek danger

Harry looked at the Dursleys name and saw that it was a different color than the rest. Harry asked Griphook and he said, "that could only be the case if they had Spells on them too. I will give you three portkeys so you can bring them here."