Recovery I Think Not

Harry woke this time in a lot more pain then he had been before his body began to shake remembering phantom pain of long ago. Madam Pomfrey rushed over forcing a potion down his throat and as Harry began to come to his senses though shortly after fell asleep from his body being in to much pain and still undernourished.

Madam Pomfrey looked at Harry as he fell asleep after she had given him a calming drought. She sighed as she went back to her office to continue stocking her potions and other things. Professor McGonagall had Professor Snape researching the potions to see if any thing else would happen to Harry before he could begin recovering. Little did they know that the changes Harry would go through were only just beginning. In and out of wakefulness for the first two weeks before the next surge of power from the potions where Harry grew extra appendages.

After two months of researching Professor Snape could not find all of the potions that had been spilled onto Harry. It had been discovered that some of the potions wouldn't have been what they were originally intended to be anyway because some of the students had put extra ingredients into the potions. The twins had been there throughout the changes and were forced to go to class and to continue to function like normal people. Sirius was no better however he spent most of his time visiting Harry while being forced to eat.

Some people had other ideas though Ron and Ginny had tried to sneak into the infirmary but had been caught after the alarm went off but not before they were able to stab Harry with a knife. Madam Pomfrey spent the next few hours making sure Harry didn't die as black smoke came from his scar as a loud shrike could be heard before it disappeared. The two siblings were taken from the school to await trial for attempting to kill someone and while they kicked and screamed no one did anything to help them. They just watched as they were taken away hopefully never to return again and knowing they would attempt it again if they came back.