Return At Last

Harry was waiting with the Peverells twins for the train to arrive and Lee Jordan arrived to hangout with the twins and talk about the upcoming year and of course the pranks they were going to attempt to initiate this year. When the train finally arrived Harry jumped on board and found a compartment near the middle for he wanted to see if the two Weasley children would be coming too school after the little stunt they pulled in Diagon Alley. Harry was quickly pulled away from his musings by the sound of their compartment door opening. When he looked to the person in the door he found himself looking at eyes that seemed to be unfocused and she was wearing a bright yellow sundress with mismatched socks one was knee-high and purple the other was normal length and was gray and she had turnip earrings. As quickly as she came however she left and Harry thought the whole thing was rather weird.

When they arrived they were escorted to the castle and after being settled everyone noticed that headmaster Dumbledore was not there so professor McGonagall was stepping in for him. As she went the Merlin house only had two new people and that was Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood. After eating Harry motioned for Luna and Neville to follow him. Once they got to their common room they separated and Neville and Luna were shown around.

The next morning Harry was discussing with the twins to see if they could make notebooks. "Harry you know it would take at least a year for a normal person to create what your asking us to create." Fred said as he looked at his twin. Harry gave an exasperated sigh as he said, "with all of the prank items you two make I have confidence that you could make it in a few months or less. I could just ask Sirius to ...." Harry was cut off by the twins as they said, "now Harry there is no need to take your idea to Sirius. We could do it just fine and while we're at it why do you want us to make a notebook for everyone in our house?" Harry just stared before he went back to the notebook in his hand and said, "for when Dumbledore comes back if at all." Just then a glow came from the window in their common room and when the glow died down it revealed Magical and the twin fairies. Behind them were a few more and the other members of the house of Merlin made their way downstairs just as Magical introduced the first fairy. "Harry I would like you to meet ...." The person Magical was about to introduce got distracted, but by what or better yet by who?

Author's note
And that is the end for this chapter I'm sorry it took me so long and I'm not sorry for leaving you with a cliffhanger. Until next chapter thanks for all of the support.