Confrontation and A Trip to Gringotts

The next school year was about to begin and the Hogwarts letters had been delivered with a list of things they would need and their year books. Harry had wanted to go sooner then later and the twins jumped at the chance but this time they would make sure to explore their vaults and Sirius would go to supervise them so he claimed. Harry knew that he was going to explore the vaults as well more specifically the ones that had not been opened for centuries. They set the day they would go to the vaults a few days before going shopping for school things and they could not wait for it to happen.

The same day the letters arrived Uni gave birth to twin unicorns and though they were young Harry felt that one of them as it began to look around and crawl twards the pond in the forest. Then Harry saw the most amazing thing the unicorns mane changed from white to blue and the other turned slightly brown green signifying a strong connection to nature while the other to water. Harry felt he should wait to name them for when they were a little older and he had more information. The next day Harry and the others Flooed to Leaky Cauldron and went to the entrance to Diagon Alley.
Once they arrived they headed to Gringotts and it was just their luck that the rest of the Weasley clan was there. One of the younger red heads Ron spotted them and started to make a scene. "Look who it is the brothers who were two good for the rest of us. It should have been mine Dumbledore promised me the Potter fortune why should you get it when me and Ginny have been working so hard to get the freak to like us." Ron shouted and naturally this brought the attention of the people nearby. Then Ginny being the young child she was who couldn't keep a secret to save her life said, "well Ron it's not like we are related to them or our older brothers. I'm glad mom started sleeping with Dumbledore, and let us not forget the many children she aborted before Arthur found out about them. It's not like it matters that much anyway we have a marriage contact set up between me and Harry so it really doesn't matter if he is willing or not." By the time Molly got her hands over Ginny's mouth it was to late everyone in the area knew that Molly cheated on Mr. Weasley. The best part was that Amelia Bones was there and had heard the whole thing.

Mr. Weasley on the other hand was furious, and then he said, "as head of Weasley family I disown Molly Weasley, Ronald Weasley, and Ginerva Weasley." The Weasley's were led away by Amelia Bones so they could talk about pressing charges and other things that would now need to be done now that this had come to light. Harry stood and watched as the three ex-Weasley's dug their grave deeper while starting to dig a grave for Dumbledore at the same time. The twins found it very amusing to see their family getting away from the three traitors, while Sirius couldn't agree more.

So they continued to the Gringotts bank and asked for Griphook who said, "I was wondering when you would want to see your vaults. Come this way by the way which do you want to go too first?" The others followed as Harry said, "potter vault first we will go from there." The entrance to the Potter vault was simple enough considering it had a lion head as the door and the mouth opened so you could walk through it to the vault. Griphook waited outside and the others went inside to explore. Fred and George found the prank in section left by James and Sirius joined them in looking at the things that were left for they still wanted to create a joke shop. Harry began to wander as he always did when he was lost in thought still paid enough attention to his surrounding to see and remember everything he saw for he was exploring after all. He found a room dedicated to books that he was sure Hermione would like and even found some books that interested him. He did not find anything interesting or note worthy, however he could see that the other three had their hands full of prank books and books on spell creation. Harry chuckled and said, "I forgot here take these they are never-ending bags should be useful to you." They went back to get the stuff they had left behind for they could not carry it and grabbed all of those, as Harry told them he would meet them at the entrance. As he was walking towards it he found something that caught his eye it was a box and it had his name on it, he took it to inspect it later.

The next vault they visited was the Evans vault and it was no where near as extravagant or large as the other. They walked in and found it was really dusty signifying it had not been used in many years and they didn't find anything worth taking from the vault. So they headed to the Peverells vault and found many unique things but most would have no purpose to them so they left every thing in there for another time. They browsed through the Black vault for obvious reasons and moved on to the Merlin vault. The entrance to the Merlin vault was very extravagant to say the least everything was covered in gold and pure jewels. Harry was taken to the front of the Vault and told to place three drops of blood in the bowl and the vault door opened with a loud deafening thud.