Familiar's Oh My

Harry had just entered Magical Menagerie when George dragged him to the back where he had been attacked and where the animals he had met were. The wolf cub was the first to come to him which he had now noticed was gray with patterns in its coat. The fox kit and hell cat were next to approach me. The black and white unicorns were next to come up to me and seemed to be quite happy to see him. Then he made his way to the unhatched egg section. The eggs were no longer hidden behind wards which was good they were out like the rest of them. Towards the back he found his eggs the purple mist, blues of every color, the one covered in flames, the one that was covered in all types of greens, and the one that was covered in snowflakes.

Before he could grab the five eggs he felt a pull coming from elsewhere which he assumed was new as he had only felt the five the last time he was here. The egg was gold and had no label and right next to it was two more that were black and white respectfully. Harry brought them home one at a time by apparating I guess it would be helpful to say he had his license for appartation. He had not thought about where he was going to keep them so he wandered around the grounds and found a place specifically for animals of all kinds. There were even statues of animals that shouldn't have even existed, but when he touched them they came alive as if sensing that their caretaker was there.

Sirius had come out when he saw Harry apparate in and stopped when he saw all the supposed extinct animals. Harry was asked by Sirius for the names of his familiars but Harry realized he had not named them yet so he decided to do it now. It was at this moment that Hedwig showed up and landed on Harry's shoulder. Harry looked at the wolf cub he had first met many months ago, Harry thought for a moment then said, "well she is a girl so her name will be Faith." The next was the two unicorns which now that he looked at them were a couple. The white unicorn was pregnant and her name would be Uri. While the other unicorn was black would be named Tamish. The Hell cat was a male and would be named Apollo, why well Harry just thought the name fit. The fox was normal by magic standards but that did not mean the fox had no magic, besides the fox was orange and black mixed together. But what to name it was the question, well it did have a unique fur color plus it was a female so Harry would name it Runa. The eggs had yet to hatch so he would not name them yet.

Time had passed and it was time for Harry to go to magical school called Hogwarts. He had all of his stuff with him most of it was shrunken down but some he had to leave as it was. Fred and George were by his side and ready to face the world and cause havic. Harry looked around and thought let the games begin.