After

Heading down to the Ravenclaw vault was eventful for Sirius and the twins, but what awaited them was worse much worse then what they could have imagined. Harry was unconscious and the room was completely dark. Sirius created some floating lights so they could see. Harry was laying on an altar seemingly asleep but that remained to be seen. Shaking Harry didn't seem to wake him so Sirius started calling his name. "Harry come on pup this is not the time or place to take a nap. Harry ... Harry ..... Harry please your scaring me. HARRY WAKE UP!!!"

Harry felt like he had been run over by a truck. It was slow returning to the waking world, someone was shouting at him. When he finally was awake enough he said, "did anyone get the name of that truck that ran me over?"

Sirius felt relief as Harry spoke but became worried when he didn't immediately get up. When Sirius went to ask him why Harry's only reply was to just barely lift his arm. Almost as if that was as far as he could get it to move. Sirius let out a short laugh and said, "maybe this is why you decided to take a nap, huh pup? Here let me carry..." Before he could lift him the twins stepped forward and said, "come now old man we both know you are too week in your old age to carry him all the way home. We will carry him or well more specifically Fred will be carrying him." Sirius looked at the two as they both said the name Fred instead of one saying I when they talked together. Sirius could at least admire the commitment to the twin speak they did. Sirius did have something to say about being called old though. "Who you calling old you brats I will have you know that I am not very old thank you very much. I'm still in my prime I will have you know. But if you want to carry him be my guest, and it is not because I'm old. I'm just letting you do it because you offered to do it."

The twins and Harry burst out laughing as Fred and George moved toward Harry. Fred said, "what ever let's you sleep at night old man." George gently picked Harry up and put him on Fred's back. Once they got Harry home they put him in his room to rest and hoped he would be well enough for them to still have the surprise they had planned for him. The surprise was supposed to take place in a week would Harry recover in time only time would tell.

Hey everyone I'm back I'm sorry there haven't been any updates recently but I hope you enjoy the chapter. Also cliff hanger anyone?