Shopping is Such a Hassel

The first place they stopped was Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions because in theory it would take the longest to do the clothes for all three of them. After doing that they were told to come back after doing the rest of their shopping. The next they got better trunks to store their stuff which was charmed smaller then they continued. Harry was going to save the Eeylops Owl Emporium and Magical Menagerie for last but then he saw the most beautiful snowy owl that he felt he had to have and it looked like this particular owl was very popular and he wanted it. So they stopped in Eeylops Owl Emporium and bought the owl which he was going to name Hedwig and let her sit on his shoulder for the time being he would however leave Magical Menagerie for later. The next two places they stopped were Slug and Jiggers Apothecary for the student oriented ingredients then they went to the Merchant centered Apothecary which oddly enough was called Apothecary. Potage's Cauldron shop was the next stop because obviously you can't do potions without a cauldron. The next place was Amanuensis Quills which was followed by Scribbulus Writing Implements to get parchment and then something caught Harry's eye and he took it to the shop keeper and said, "excuse me what is this?" The shopkeeper looked up and said, "that is a never ending sketchbook we also have one for painting if you are interested." Harry's eyes were shining and even though he could not see it the shopkeeper and the twins saw them changing color as Harry said, "yes of course this will be so helpful." What surprised everyone was that he hugged the shopkeeper and she just chuckled and said, "is there anything else I can get you?" Harry then asked if they had any paint and brushes, which the shopkeeper said yes too and then they were off again. Flourish and Blotts was next on there list of places they needed to go. They bought almost every type of book there was to buy except the not so important ones. Finally it was time to face Ollivanders only to discover he was too strong and would need a staff and was referred to one in Knockturn Alley.

As they arrived to the shop in Knockturn Alley they saw that this particular store was very old and looked to not have been used in years. Harry handed the shopkeeper the sheet of paper as the man read the paper and said, "well mister Potter you appear to be a very special case. Now come this way and we will get started." Once they got there Harry was told to let his magic guide him and he noticed this room was full of different woods. The shopkeeper said that he may end up with multiple woods considering he was getting a staff and of course multiple core's. So Harry let his magic guide him and came up with multiple woods. The shopkeeper looked at them and said, "before I forget my name is Connor. Do you want me to explain the woods now or after pick your core's first?" Harry said he wanted to pick the core's first. So he continued and came with jars full of both liquid and solid​ core's flying behind him. Connor step forward and said, "we will start with the core's. The first is the poison from Basilisk, Coral, Thunderbird tail hair, Dragon Heartstring, Unicorn tail hair, Phoenix tail feather, Phoenix tears, White River monster spine, Rougarou hair, Dementor blood, and the last is Thestral tail hair and that is all for the core's. In total you have eleven core's now we move on to the woods. These woods are Ash, Aspen, Blackthorn, Cherry, Chestnut, Ebony, Hazel, Holly, Larch, and Pine I would explain but you have been here for far to long already I would suggest doing research. Now come back tomorrow and it will be done but before you go do you want me to add some of your blood so you can understand more clearly why your magic choose these things." Connor left with some of Harry's blood and they left as well and went back to Flourish and Blotts and got a book on wand core's and woods. Magical Menagerie was the last​ last​ to stop. But they decided to do that tommorow when they went to pick up Harry's staff. Then they went back to Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions to pick up their clothes. Then Harry used the Peverell lord ring to go to the Peverell main house or what ever it ended up being as when they got there they collapsed and the House elves took them to the guest and master bedrooms.