Waking Up

Harry had been a in a healing coma far about three months and in that time Sirius Black had been released and people were starting to not trust Dumbledore. The Board of Education had decided to shut down the school for the year to do an evaluation of the school and of the staff so Harry didn't have to worry about school. Fred and George had attempted to pick up Harry's staff but they could not touch it so they left it in Connor's hands. They did however purchase Magical Menagerie for a cheep price and had opened it to the public again and knowing the "Weasley twins were trust worthy people began shopping there again. They had also hired a sensory type witch to help with the closed off area where the eggs and creatures were so only people who had an actual connection to one of the animals could go to that section. They also cleaned the dust off and painted the place to make it seem brighter and more welcoming.

Back at St Mungo's it was another two months before they felt Harry was healed enough to be taken out of the healing coma. Now however the healers found themselves ready to remove Harry from the coma. When Harry woke he could not remember where he was or what had happened for that matter. He opened his eyes to see white and assumed he was in some sort of hospital. A voice next to him startled him and he found that even though he was startled he could not move. Before he could panic though a voice spoke up and said, "Mister Potter you have just woken from a healing coma it is to be suspected that you would not be able to move just yet. We will be putting you into therapy until school starts, now we do want to inform you that Fred and George Peverell are here to see you." Harry replied with, "s...send ...them ...in." Harry was then given a glass of water to sip on that was floating. The twins walked in with smiles on their faces and they sat in the chairs on either side of his bed. Harry started the conversation with, "hows it going guys?" Fred replied with, "Harry we bought Magical Menagerie and business is going well" George continued with, "your godfather has been found innocent of the crimes he was accused of and will be able to get custody of you when you and he are both released."

After five more grueling months we find ourselves in June and Harry and his godfather Sirius Black are ready to be released so they can go home. Fred and George are waiting in the lobby for Harry and Sirius, then they saw them walk out and they portkeyed to the Peverell manner. Harry however does not stay and goes to pay for his staff, when he gets home everyone is relaxing.

The next day Harry was left to his own devices and he decided to research the things that made up his staff. He could have asked Sirius, but he wanted to be the only one that knew what his staff was capable of and the twins had gone out to over see the pet shop. So he headed to the library and got out the books he thought he would need. The question was what was he going to find?