The Voice

Boarding the train at the end of the year was a blessing for Harry as he had had enough excitement to last him a life time. But something felt wrong, he couldn't quite put his finger on it but the feeling was there deep in his mind. Harry decided to ignore it for the time being as it wasn't effecting him at the moment. So as the train started to move to take the students home he talked with his friends completely ignoring the feeling that something was wrong. He would come to regret that decision but for now it was time for him to go home.

Finally feeling safe in his home he decided to take a nap ignoring the screams and chaos going on around him. Harry normally didn't like to dream but today the dream wasn't a nightmare or anything thing out of the ordinary or at least at first anyway. It was complete blackness he thought he was alone but he was wrong at that moment a voice spoke from the darkness. "You don't have much time you know before the true evil comes for you you know. Of course you don't though that would be to easy wouldn't it. One of these days or it may not even be days it could be months or years but a day will come when the universe will regret what it has done." A chuckle sounded from deep within the darkness before the voice continued. "It's funny to think that you will one day be the "key" that gets everything started and when they (the voice said it was such hatred and amusement at the same time it was hard to know which it felt more of.) come looking for you life will have made quite the impression on you." The voice chuckled again and Harry couldn't help but feel a foreboding feeling go through him. The voice must have sensed it because it continued, "oh don't worry "little key" when the time comes I will be laughing as they scramble to set right what they shouldn't have played with. At the end all that will be waiting for them depending on you "little key" is death and destruction or something else. I personally can't wait for the decision you make "little key" after all you may think the answer is simple right now but what about after you have experienced the life they have planned for you?" Well it has been ..... Fun "little key" but it is time for you to wake up, I wonder what you will think of this ........ Dream well at least when I make you think it was nothing more than a dream.

Author's note I thought about ending it here but then decided not to because I have made you wait so long for another chapter so enjoy.

When Harry woke he really couldn't remember the dream he'd had but he knew it was important trying to think about it only made his head hurt to an extreme degree so he decided it was best to stop for now. He set to work getting to his feet when all at once he was overwhelmed by feelings of all kinds and they were fighting with each other. His vision began to blacken and become blurry around the edges and unable to catch himself as he collapsed in the middle of his room causing pain to go through him as he finally blacked out to the sound of feet or paws racing through the room.

Sirius had seen a lot of crazy things but he didn't think being charged to the ground by Runa and Faith was one of them until now and they were trying to drag him that direction they had just come from knowing it must be important he followed as they led him to Harry's room.

The door was wide open and Sirius could now see what had brought them to him in such a hurry. In the middle of the room was his Godson Harry but he wasn't alone in the room not anymore at least, running into the room they saw.

With Fred and George

"Dear brother of mine I do believe we have created the most ingenious trap of all time." Then out of the corner of their eye the twins saw Sirius and some of Harry's pets running to his room. The twins knowing something must have happened followed behind and almost ran into Sirius when he stopped suddenly. Looking over his shoulder they looked in the room to see Harry collapsed on the floor and something else or maybe it was someone else hovering over him.