Can't Change the Past, Move Toward The Future!!

Harry was thinking about what had happened after bringing his "loving" family to see the Goblins and found out that they were under spells that would make them hate him. They had apologized and he had forgiven them for the most part but did not want anything to do with them. They had obeyed and moved him into the second guest bedroom and did not ask him to do any chores anymore.

Harry was now going to go back to Leaky Cauldron and then go to Diagon Alley, after all he had just gotten his letter for Hogwarts and he wanted to get a head start. When he got there people started talking to him he ignored them and went straight to Gringotts and asked for Griphook. When the goblin arrived they went to a private room and Griphook asked if he would like to try for lordship of the rings that would allow him to and Harry said he would. Griphook brought out several boxes the first he attempted was the Merlin lord ring which accepted him quickly enough. This was followed by the Evans and Peverells, but when he put the Peverells ring on he saw a set of twins that were older then him but also seemed to be trapped within there own mind. He looked at Griphook and said, "this ring showed me twins that were trapped in there mind what should I do?" Griphook looked up and said, "well first use the ring to summon them here. Then we can deal with the problem." Harry took his advice and summoned the twins to him and they landed right in front of him. Harry walked forward and said, "hello what is your name?" They looked at him then saw the Goblin and knew they had been summoned by this lord for a reason then said together, "well I'm Fred/George. Now may we ask why we have been summoned?" Harry looked at them then said, "I saw you trapped in your own minds which leads me to believe that you have spells on you."

After doing a ritual for the twin and Harry because he had forgotten to they went back to the meeting room and Fred and George were given the choice of disowning there family or going back and they chose the first option. Then Harry offered to let them use the Peverells name until they got on there feet and they agreed. After claiming the Griffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin, and Ravenclaw rings he moved on to the heir ring for Potter and Black. Then he asked for a bag that would pull money from his vaults without having to come withdrawal each time. Then it was time to go shopping for school supplies and things to spoil himself with after all he had never been allowed to have anything.