Life is Good or Is It

Previously on Harry the Magic User
"Harry I would like you to meet ...."

And now back to the story
"This is Sprout, Fabula, Sprinkle, Yuki, Carla, and Keven." Harry tried to keep a straight face but started laughing along with the twins as they made fun of the normal sounding Keven. Everyone went back to doing what they did best and Neville found the fairy Sprout following him to his garden. Sometime later Neville and Sprout could be seen talking about plants and experimenting with them. While Fabula followed Luna out as well. Harry sighed and said, "well now that that is over let us continue Fred, George come with me please." They walked back to Harry's room and as soon as the door was closed the twins began to inspect his room. The room is decorated in dark wood shelves and a dark wood bookshelf. Two doors stood off to the side and one led to the bedroom where medium sized chest in front of the queen size bed. The other was a bathroom and the overall theme of Harry's dorm room was a mix of silver, green, and blue. Harry watched them for a few minutes before he said, "now twins I need to know can you make the notebooks that we talked about earlier?" The twins took on a thoughtful pose before looking at each other. The twins turn to Harry and say, "well we probably can but it would take some trial and error. Probably a couple months we could have it done by Christmas if we're lucky." Harry didn't say anything as he processed this information and nodded his acknowledgement. Harry walked over to his bookshelf and pulled off a book about Rune's to read to pass the time until it was time for bed.
After taking a shower and getting ready for bed Harry found Magical had set up a small bed on his dresser and was fast asleep. In no time at all classes start again but there is no sign of Dumbledore or the youngest Weasley's. The Board of Education voted for Professor McGonagall to be his replacement until further notice. So the days went by more or less peaceful with the occasional prank from the twins. Life was as good as it could get considering well I guess you could say that it was spoken to soon. One day at breakfast the people Harry didn't want to see stepped in to the Great Hall. They weren't alone however they were accompanied by Amelia Bones herself the Head of Law Enforcement. Once she was at the Head table she turned to face the students and began to speak. "Students as of this moment the Headmaster of Hogwarts will officially be past to Professor McGonagall, and she will remain as such until such a time comes that she feels the need to pick her successor. As for the previous Headmaster Dumbledore has confessed to a number of crimes and is only hear to remove the monitoring devices then will be sent to Azkaban. The youngest Weasley's will be finishing their education but after that will be sent to Azkaban for thirty years. They will have a guard with them at all times while they are here to keep them out of trouble. That is all you may continue with what you were doing before we arrived." Harry went back to talking to the twins who were having a stare down with Manic and Panic which had started sometime during Amelia Bones's speech. Seeing they were preoccupied Harry turned to Luna and Neville and said, "so did Sprout and Fabula bond with you?" Luna who was reading a newspaper upside down said, "yes Fabula is going to help me find a Crumple-Horned Snorkack. She says she knows where they live and we will be going during summer to find them." Neville nodded his head to Harry's question and said, "yeah Sprout and I are going to take care of my plants and breed new ones." Harry turned to Neville and said, "you know I could help you with your plant problem you know. I inherited a vault form one of my ancestors and it was filled with plants and a few other things but mostly plants." Neville brightened and said, "sounds like fun maybe we can go some time this summer." Harry nodded and said, "sounds great we can plan more on that later."