Fairies!?

Harry woke the next morning to the sound of voices but not regular more high pitched as if the sound was from a smaller object or person who was right in front of him. Harry opened his eyes He found a fairy looking at something in front of him with his back turned to Harry. Harry found himself intrigued by the fairy and said as much.

The fairy was startled to know that the boy was awake and the fairy smiled and said, "well hi my name is Magical, your very interesting did you know that?" Harry stared for a while then said, "well that is interesting but why are you here?" Magical said, "human I don't need a reason to be here nor do my friends. It's just that your interesting so are those twins well at least according to my two friends Panic and Manic. You know they have taken quite a liking to those two. They may have found their human partner if you know what I mean, well of course you don't. We fairies have not been seen since Merlin died. Now that your here we can begin to look for our human partners once again." The whole time Harry watched as the little fairies eyes lit up as she spoke. Harry also began to look at what Magical was wearing he noticed that she was dressed in a rainbow skirt and her shirt had the yin and yang symbol on it while the rest of the shirt was grey and the wings were see through. Before either could continue there was an explosion and Magical said, "oh dear I think Manic and Panic did that I better go check after all were not allowed to be seen unless we want to bond with someone."

Harry and Magical arrived to find both sets of twins human and fairy a like in a pile on the ground. Magical began to laugh as she said, "I guess we know what you were up too huh." The Peverell twins recovered and looked at the other set of twins as they flew up close to them and began to whisper in their ears. "Well Harry would you like to introduce your partner to us?" They asked at the same time and Harry looked at them oddly before saying, "Fred, George this is Magical." When he said it his magic began to form a bond with Magical causing him to collapse from magic exhaustion. The twins carried Harry to his room and tucked him in as Magical wandered over to a clear area and pulled her bed into existence and went to bed as well.

The fairy twins were waiting for their human partners to go to sleep before going back to the fairy colony in the Merlin vault. They began to tell everyone about what had occurred and when they came back they brought some knew friends with them.