A Dream

Harry woke the next morning from one of the best nights sleep he had ever had. That was not all though he had had a strange dream one that unsettled him.
Dream Flashback
A five year old Harry was covered head to toe in blood and every type of bruise you could imagine. From words to wipe marks and even simple burn marks from what one would assume is from cooking. The odd thing was he was not crying out in pain he was emotionless, but the silent tears that ran down his cheeks told a different story. Harry wasn't alone though there was a very old man kneeling in front of Harry with a mournful expression on his face. The old man opened his mouth and said with an air of despair, "Harry you will not remember me or this moment." The man paused for a moment then continued, "Harry one day you will know that the perfect skin I'm going to give you is fake. You see I have created a charm that forces the one that it is cast on to forget about what ever it is that the caster wants them too. You will find out about it in a dream when your are old enough to understand your emotions, but until that time no diagnostics charm will detect it. I also want you to remember that even though from now on the scars will disappear they will always be right underneath the charm.... waiting for the day they will be seen again. Also once you remember the charm will and can be detected by a diagnostics test, so be carful who finds out first." The old man turned away and said, "you will do great things Harry just remember where you came from and who you want to be." Then with a wave of his wand Harry fell unconscious in his cupboard under the stairs and his skin was unmarked.
End Dream Flashback

Harry knew it was true and that had him bursting into tears, and that is how he was found an hour later and Sirius Black was frozen in place. Harry wanted the charm to be removed but he didn't want to have to answer questions about why. Harry was pulled out of his mind by a hand on his shoulder. Harry looked up through tear stained eyes and then said, "we need to go back to the hospital. I can't explain why now but we need too. You go grab the twins I will meet you at the door." Sirius gathered the twins and they went to St Mungo's and Harry talked to the receptionist and said, "excuse me can you tell me where to go for a diagnostic test?" The receptionist looked up and then saw who it was and said, "didn't you just get released a diagnostic test would have already been done on you, but come this way please." The room he was led to was normal enough and when the doctor came in she said, "hello my name is Doctor Snow and I will be doing the diagnostic test on you so let's get started." She did the charm and she saw there was a glamour charm on him. She looked up and said, "I assume that you know what came up on the test? I will also assume you want it removed." Harry nodded and then said, "don't be surprised if I look terrible underneath because I am sure I do." When he said that the doctor looked up and took him to a private room.

When the charm was taken off Doctor Snow couldn't help the scream that left her mouth which caused the doctors near the room to come in to see what had happened. They did not blame her for screaming. Harry looked like skin and bones. He also had no unmarked skin and the burns on his hands were sure to be infected. Harry had been standing when she took the glamour charm off but afterwards​ all the pain the charm suppressed came crashing into him, and he started to fall only to be grabbed by two of the male doctors that had come to see.

Four months later Harry was yet again released from St Mungo's and it was almost time for school to start again. So it was finally time for Harry to go back to Magical Menagerie and the twins were working today so he walked to their store and was greeted by them. Now the only question was what would happen now.