Any Idea What Happened?

Sirius and the twins looked at Harry laying on the floor staring at the figure hovering above him. They wanted to run to Harry but they were frozen in place by an old magic. This magic might as well have been extinct with how many people knew of it. The figure approached Harry and dug his hand into his chest causing Harry to release a scream of agony. The figure started to mutter under its breath which caused a blinding light to form. Even with covered eyes they could still hear Harry's screams of agony. Finally after what felt like hours everything was silent, the only thing that could be heard was the sound of breathing. The first to move was Sirius he made his way to Harry who had knocked unconscious by the pain, checking the spot he had been pierced the only evidence was well the funny thing was there was no evidence.

Harry was put back to bed after spells came up empty of any changes they could see, but the question still remained what had happened? A couple of hours later Harry woke from what he could only assume was a dream for what else could it be? Making his way down to the kitchen to get some food found the other occupants of the house rushing towards him asking a million questions a minute. Harry realizing that it couldn't have been a dream if the others had seen it too put his hand up to quiet them so he could speak. "First of all I can't tell you what happened because I don't even know what happened." Harry said as he raised his hand to stop them from talking again. Then he continued, "I think this is much bigger then any of us could ever hope to know so I think we should just put it out of our minds for now. Just act like everything is normal and we will do our own research, I think the older books may have use to us but we won't know until we look. Not anytime soon though," he said as an afterthought when he seen them about to make their way to the door.

Why wouldn't Harry want to start searching now well the truth was he wanted to enjoy his summer vacation and also his birthday. So they decided to wait until winter break to start searching for answers. The days past swiftly until it was almost time for Harry's birthday and since this was hoping to be one of the first he celebrated with his family they wanted to do something special.