Vaults Exploration Continued and Going Home

The door had opened but complete darkness was all they could see ahead of them as they entered the vault. Harry had enough sense to cast a spell so they could see until the found a torch and lit it and the room became brighter blinding them for a few seconds. The room looked ordinary but in one the books he had read it said Merlin liked to hide things in plain sight so they began to look with critical eyes. While searching Harry found himself falling through a hole to an area that looked to not have been seen for ages and in the room were paintings of people that hadn't been seen in ages they all led one way so he followed. He found himself staring at a lake filled with fairies and other long thought extinct animals. Harry though it was beautiful but it would not last as darkness took hold of the area and the small lights created by the fairies went out. Harry felt he was intruding and stumbled his way back to the entrance which was now a set of stairs he did not notice as a few of the fairies followed him. When he returned he found the others still looking at things but he knew they had not taken anything yet for they would want to wait until they asked him before taking anything from such an old vault that had not been seen for millions of years. So after taking a few items they moved to the Griffindor vault they found it to be filled with Stone Griffens and other ancient birds including a few phoenix. Next was the Hufflepuff vault which was filled with plants everywhere you looked was a plant some were extinct and others seemed to be experiments Harry did make a note to come back some time to categories all the plants. The Slytherin vault was filled with borderline dark artifacts and snake habitats and a few Basilisk eggs. Ravenclaw turned out to be the book gold mine almost the entire vault was filled with books. It also had a few magical bird cages in it filled with eggs waiting to be hatched.

Harry led the others out the vaults with the bags of things they had gotten which wasn't much in fact most of it was pranking stuff from the Potter vault which greatly amused Harry at how the three's eyes sparkled when they first saw the stuff. When they returned home Harry left to the forest while Fred, George, and Sirius pored over things for their soon to come true dream of creating a joke shop. Now they had someone who was notorious for the pranks they pulled helping them.

Harry found it funny that he could literally hear the evil laughs coming from the house as he walked to the garden to see what kinds of plants they had. He found it amusing that he was attacked by Faith, Runa, and Apollo who had been playing in the grass. Harry went to go visit Talia and Yuki who he found resting in the specially designed habitats and raised their wings almost as if greeting him. Harry went to go check on the other eggs that had yet to hatch and none of them hatched. So Harry went back inside to enjoy his time before it was time to go back to Hogwarts.

Little did he know that someone was watching him from the window. A very small creature with wings that were very interested in him and the other three humans they we're observing.