Alone We Fall

Harry and the others were led to their dorm room and found it to be a lot better then could be imagined. Harry found there was a kitchen which he looked forward to using along with a private library and training room. They found that the dorms were separated by gender and separated further into their own rooms, well except the twins as they prefer to be together. They had been so tired they went straight to sleep the next morning Harry was the first up making pancakes with eggs and toast. The next up were the twins and Lee Jordan followed by Hannah Abbott and Susan Bones. Blaise Zabini, Daphne Greengrass, and Hermione Granger were the last to arrive.

The first few months were met with a lot of skepticism from the other houses and from most of the staff, but one person couldn't seen to mask his displeasure and hatred very well and that was Albus Dumbledore. It had begun as small things like trying to talk to Harry when he was alone or calling him up to his office but nothing worked. He always had someone with him. That did not last however it all started Harry and Susan Bones were exploring when the stairs they were on began to move and they ended up on the third floor the forbidden floor no less. It was a few weeks after the troll incident and them being the curious children they were decided to open it only to find a three headed dog. After successfully closing it and locking it harry asked if Susan would send the memories to Amelia Bones so she could investigate. The next day the great hall doors opened and Amelia Bones and some Auroras walked in and she said, "Albus Dumbledore why is there a Cerberus on the third floor and also why is that corridor forbidden?" Dumbledore stood up and said, "maybe we can talk about this in my office Mrs Bones." Amelia looked at him and said, "and why would I do that when there is a dangerous creature in a school full of children? Don't think the board of education won't be hearing about this either." Dumbledore said with anger in his voice, "that is enough now look what you have done I'm going to have to make you and everyone here forget. Oh how tedious this is going to be, oh well it is for the greater good after all." While he was saying this everyone was looking at him with mistrust, not that it was misplaced and Harry had stood up as he willed his magic to subtle cover everyone as Dumbledore cast the Obliviation spell. Dumbledore said, "now you were saying Amelia?" He said as if nothing was wrong. Amelia was confused as to how she still remember but said, "Auroras arrest him." Which they did so willingly as Amelia looked at Harry and said, "I guess we have you to thank for us remembering right?" Harry nodded and everyone came up to him and thanked him.

Harry wouldn't find out until later that he had broken the magic that Dumbledore had placed on Voldemort for him to be evil. He also didn't know that he would soon be finding out that the prophecy was not about Voldemort but about Dumbledore. Harry thought he had done a great job getting Dumbledore out of the castle, but then he had a thought who would be headmaster now? Well there is only one way to find out.

Author's note
I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while hope you enjoyed.