Magical Menagerie

When Harry woke up to a very comfortable bed and the sun shining. He got up when he heard knocking on the door. The voice was very familiar to him and it took him a moment to remember who it was. Harry walked to the door and opened it to see the twins. The twins tackled​ him to the ground and said they had no idea why they were so worried about him. They also said that they found him by smell and that it was the first time this had happened. Harry said, "when is your birthday maybe that has something to do with it." The twins said it may have been because of the blocks being removed it may have caused an early inheritance. Harry agreed they did look different. They both had changed over night the first thing he saw was that their ears were fox shaped and they had two tails. Fred had white while George had black for his ears and tails. They ignored the changes for now but did promise to research it when they got home.
Before going to Magical Menagerie they went to go pickup​ Harry's staff and glamoured Fred and George so they looked normal again. Harry walked into the shop and said, "Connor are you here? I've come to get my staff." Connor walked out of the back and said, "follow me I need to see if this staff is what you wanted." When Connor pulled out the staff and it was a unique mixture of colors and it had holes where things would go. And on the table next to him was different gems. Connor said to pick the ones that felt right. Harry came back with Amethyst, Aquamarine, Diamond, Emerald, Flourite, Lolite, Kayanite, Onyx, Green Prehnite, Rose Quartz, Tiger's Eye, Tourmaline, and Zircon. After Harry asked Connor to put the stones in they headed to Magical Menagerie and would come back after.

When they arrived at Magical Menagerie they were greeted by the shopkeeper who's name was Ruby Moonstone. "Hello is there anything I can do for you?" Said Ruby. Harry answered with, "not right now but we will let you know if we do." Harry wandered through the shop and ended up in a slightly less visited​ area. How he could tell well let us say there was dust on the walkway but not on the cages which he could tell were always replaced with new animals.

The animals in the pet shop could tell that the human that had walked into the shop was very fragile in mind and body. The boy may have not know himself that he was fragile but that was ok because in a way it would have broken the boy to know.

Harry was very confused as to why all the animals seemed to take the upmost care when he was around them. He ignored it and kept moving not noticing that he could understand what the animals were saying. Harry found himself in the section that held the newborn and eggs that had not yet hatched. He first felt a pull toward the newborn section he found a wolf all by itself. He picked up the wolf and the wolf opened its eyes, when it saw who had picked it up it licked his face. Harry found himself being tackled by the wolf he had in his arms and then he was attacked by the other animals who had started to lick and tickle him. Harry was left a giggling mess as he got up taking the wolf cub with him. He continued to walk around the area until he found a black and white unicorn, which he was pretty sure was illegal to have, in the corner. The two unicorns knew he was there and didn't seem bothered by him in fact they seemed to draw him in. He also knew however that there was another creature in the corner that he could not see for reasons unknown. He approached cautiously and before he know it he was sitting between the two unicorns with the wolf cub in his arms enjoying the silence. He knew however that he would have to get up and keep going so he did and to his amazement the unicorns followed him. On his way out he found a fox kit, and hell cat, then he made his way to the the section that held eggs that had yet to hatch. When he got there he was pulled toward a very dark corner that was warded from entry but he got through without detection. The eggs that were behind the ward were all very colorful the first egg was a mix of purple mists, while the one next to it had blues of every color, the next one looked like it was covered in flames, the one behind that was all types of greens, and the last one was covered in snowflakes. He had just gone to touch them when the animals that had followed him warned him that someone was coming so he slipped past the wards and continued to look at the rest of the eggs. The person that came was covered in black and Harry could smell the poisons and other things on the man the signified that he was some kind of poacher but Harry was not having it so he let his magic send a distress signal. Not far away an Auror felt the call and sent for help as he headed toward the pet shop.

Harry continued the call while he made small talk with the poacher. Harry called to the poacher and said, "excuse me what are you doing?" The poacher turned to him and said, "none of your business brat get lost I have business to attend to." Harry replied with, "oh and what would that be, I certainly hope it has nothing to do with the eggs that are on the other side of that ward." As he said this the poacher reached for a knife and said, "so what if I was, besides what can you do you are just a kid." Before Harry could reply there was footsteps coming there way and it startled the poacher and he throw his knife at Harry. Harry quickly turned to the side as he was still holding the wolf cub and did not want it to get hurt. As the blade hit it's target, the Auror came rushing in to see the knife sticking out of the source of the distress signal and went to immobilize the threat with a quick Stupefy at him which hit head on as the Poacher collapsed. The Auror ran to Harry and saw the famous scar and worked quicker to get the blade out and used his wand to put him in stasis until he could be taken to St Mungo's. The reinforcement he had sent for had arrived and one of them was specialized in wards and felt the one that was right next to where the scene was and he set work removing it. When it was brought down the Auror's could see what the attacker was after there were many eggs behind the ward and five of them were phoenix eggs that the sensor could tell were destined to be the boys familiars actually all the animals that were with the boy would end up as his familiars. The boy was transported to St Mungo's but the animals were kept at the pet shop but Auror's were stationed there to protect the animals and the pet shop keeper and owner were questioned and it was found that the shopkeeper had been obliviated many times over and had no idea what was going on. The owner however was not as lucky and had been arrested for helping with the killing of endangered species.

At St Mungo's the healers had managed to identify the poison and made the cure for it and Fred and George were in the waiting room hoping Harry hadn't died. Now because Harry had not been in the Wizarding world he was given a full checkup and a mind healer went through his mind to make sure he was OK only to find he had been obliviated and when the memories were released they called Amelia Bones in to see a few specific memories while Harry was still in a healing coma. What Amelia saw had her rushing back to her office. What had made her like this well let us just say she may have found proof that Sirius Black was innocent.