Chapter Two

My eyes shot open the next morning to probably the most annoying sound I've ever come to know. My eyelids slowly started to shut again as I heard Ashton groan beside me.

"Fuckin alarm clocks." He muttered. I heard him shut the device up, and my eyes opened once again. The bed shifted again, and I felt his warm body press up against mine under the covers.

"Broooooke," Ashton said softly from behind me, drapping his arm around my waist. "Wake up, sleepy head."

"I'm up I'm up," I laughed, flipping on to my back. Ashton layed next to me on his side, running his hand from my waist to my legs. "Hi Ash."

"Hi Brooke." He smiled, leaning down to plant a soft kiss onto my cheek. "Still tired?" He asked. I nodded, and turned onto my side to face him, cuddling into his chest. A low chuckle escaped his lips, as he brushed a few strands of hair out of my face and kissed my forehead.

"Me too," he agreed. A couple more seconds past, before he sighed, and sat up. I watched the way his stomach muscles shifted under his skin as he rubbed his hands over his face. He slumped his back a little and looked over, his eyes barely staying open. "Come on Lovey."

He got up, but I groaned and stayed where I was. "I don't wanna go." I laughed. Ashton spun around to look at me, a playful grin on his face.

"Am I really gonna have to drag you out of bed, Brooke?" He asked.

"Oh you wouldn't dare." I eyed him. Ashton raised his eyebrows at me, before walking back over to the bed and leaning down.

"Alright," he giggled. "I won't drag you, I'll carry you."

"Please?" I smiled, holding my arms out. Ashton's came around me, tucking under my legs and back, as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I burried my face in his collar bones as he sat back down on the edge of the bed, holding me in his lap. He brushed his forehead against mine, pulling me closer to him.

"Today's gonna be great," he said softly. "I can feel it."

I leaned back a little to look at him, a smile forming on my face. "What?" He asked.

"I guess we don't need to text each other positive things anymore," I said. "We can just say them now."

"Oh yeah you're right," Ashton's face lit up. "See? It's great rooming with me!" He let me go and I hopped off his lap, holding my hand up to bring him to his feet as well. I searched through the scattered articles of clothing that belonged to me that layed on the floor, laughing to myself.

"What's so funny?" Ashton asked from the bathroom as he put his contacts into his eyes.

"I've worn the same four things for like, a week." I laughed. I quickly put on a pair of jeans and one of Ashton's grey long sleeve shirts.

"Well you take all my stuff anyways, so." Ashton joked.

"Haven't we been over this?" I chuckled, coming up next to him to brush my teeth. "They're comfy and smell like you."

"Smell like me?" Ashton repeated.

"Yeah," I smiled. "Like...laundry detergent and Ashton."

"Well, it's cute when you wear my clothes," Ashton said with a little shrug and a smile. "Now, I need your opinion."

"Yes?" I asked.

"Blue bandana or red? Shit, or black?" He asked, walking into the other room to hold up 3 bandanas in his hands. He looked serious on the topic, but I couldn't help but laugh. "What?" He asked.

"I didn't know you were so picky on what you wear," I laughed. "Black. And then wear that dark red flannel and those dark jeans. Oh, and your glasses." I didn't even realize how creepy I probably sounded, knowing the specific things he had, until I looked at myself in the mirror, then back over to Ashton who was chuckling at me.