Chapter Forty Seven

AN: I see everything that people say about this fanfic, and I would just like to appologize for dragging this out so much. I realize it's a lot of chapters but I didnt want this all to happen in the blink of an eye or anything. I decided to write out and plan every up coming chapter so I can stay on top of it, and as of right now there is about 12 chapters so finally we're getting to the end of this story after almost a year haha :) thanks for being awesome, I hope you enjoy this chapter and I hope you have a great day :) -ellena

-

*Ashton's POV*

I don't even know how I ended up getting to sleep last night. One would think that I would never sleep again after what happened, but unfortunately the laws of mankind were challeneged with the Great and Fucked Up Ashton Irwin actually went to sleep on his own. Even if I did cry myself to sleep like I normally would do and it was a sucky 3 hours of rest, I still did it on my own. I'm not saying I wanted to; I don't even remember trying to go to sleep or actually falling asleep, and the last thing I recall from last night was the fact that I could not stop screaming and crying for my life.

I didn't even want to wake up. Honestly, I didn't. I didn't care if it was a shitty sleep full of my own haunting thoughts, it would be better than being awake and fully alert of how much this all sucks. Either way I've still lost her, but being awake wouldn't have been any better than being asleep. Slowly, I've been trying to train myself to sleep at least 5 hours a night, but I was really surprised when I actually fell asleep. Especially after that.

My aching eyelids slowly opened to the sound of knocking at my front door. It took me a few lulling blinks to actually see through the blurriness of my tired eyes, as the light knocking continued to be the only sound in the room. At first I had no clue as to where I was, until I realized that I had somehow passed out on my couch after I had spent hours crying my eyes out. I don't even remember laying down at all; all I remember is my heart breaking and my life falling apart.

The fucking knocks on the door continued, making me slowly sit up and rub my aching head. It was hurting so bad; a pounding in my mind that only reminded me of that literal pain. That pain of stupidity and regret that was going to soon eat away at me; a bitching headache was only the first stage of what's to come. I didn't want to get up, I just wanted to go back to sleep. At least when I was sleeping I didn't have to look at reality, as I've previously stated. I slowly looked to the side, at the stupid door that Brooke had walked out of. I'll be completely honest; for a second I thought it was her at my door, but why the hell would she be here? I hurt her, she hurt me, we hate each other. I'm trying to process the fact that everything about our relationship is over, but it being all of 12 hours ago doesn't help. I want to deny it, but I can't shake off the pathetic feeling of guilt of my own actions.

Finally, since no one else was here to get the door (that was still being knocked on from the outside world), I got up to go and see who it was. My legs ached, my arms were weak, and my head still hurt like bitch. Everything hurt like a fucking bitch.

It seemed to me that it was taking hours to just walk over there, while I stared at that old wooden door. It mocked me, it really did. It shoved voices into my mind that taunted me with the fact that I fucked everything up.

I finally grabbed the door knob and pulled it open, really thinking that it was Luke. Since there's no reason that it would be Brooke and my grandmother is working, I just figured it would be Luke since he's over here so much now. He's the only friend I've got left, and now would be a great time to tell him what had happened last night. I felt crying again, and Luke is a good person to cry infront of. He understands.

But when I opened the door, I saw the person I least expected to see, especially now. Especially after everything that has happened in these past months.