4 months

Warning contains mature scenes, a bit of dirty stuff in this chapter so be warned and enjoy.

Kol's pov

It's been 4 months since me and Davina have been married and 4 months that we've been away from New Orleans and it has been great, we've had no drama and no threats, these 4 months have been nothing but peaceful and fun, the kids are really enjoying themselves, Zander actually made a friend when we went to the beach the other week, we stayed at the beach for hours we played frisbee, I did some surfing well I tried to surf, Davina helped Zander build a sandcastle while keeping an eye on Grace and Davina and Zander buried me in the sand, cheeky things anyway it was fun this whole vacation has been fun. One thing that has been great is watching Grace grow, she is now 6 months old and she is the most precious thing in the world apart from Davina and Zander of course, Grace has been thriving she's not too much to handle, she's a happy placid little girl and she is just so beautiful and sweet just like her mother. Today is the last day of the vacation and we're​ leaving California tomorrow and heading home to New Orleans, I wonder how everyone is?

Me and Davina had just put the kids to bed and were heading to bed after a very long day, I collapsed​ on the bed and pulled Davina down with me making her shriek a little, I chuckle and hold her close to me and kiss her forehead, she lays a hand against my chest and snuggles into me closing her eyes "we finally go home tomorrow" she says "I know" I reply "are you excited to be going back?" She asks looking up at me "honestly no I've enjoyed these last four months the honeymoon and this vacation it's been nice not having my siblings around or any drama" I say stroking her back "I know what you mean but we have to return at some point" she says "I know I just wish it could stay like this" I say pulling her in for a kiss which soon becomes heated another thing during this vacation me and Davina haven't kept our hands off each other, yes we've managed to still have a good sex life even though we have kids, me and Davina have made love everywhere this vacation of course the kids were at a kids club thing during those times as it would be very inappropriate if we were having sex while they were in the same room.

(Davina and Kol making out)

Halfway through our make out session I slip my hand up her shirt and grip her breasts making her moan to which I slip my tongue in her mouth and start battling for dominance with her until she suddenly flips us over so she's straddling my torso, I...

Halfway through our make out session I slip my hand up her shirt and grip her breasts making her moan to which I slip my tongue in her mouth and start battling for dominance with her until she suddenly flips us over so she's straddling my torso, I grin and trace my hands up her thighs before flipping us over so I'm on top once more, I sit up to take off my shirt and rip her nighty off her afterwards and then I swoop back down to kiss her passionately.

Soon we're both naked and rolling around in the sheets kissing each other hungrily and we're both touching each other as things continue to heat up, I soon decide enough is enough and pin Davina's hands above her head as I slip inside her making her moan quietly as the kids are fast asleep in the next room, I lace our fingers together and lean down to kiss her again as I start thrusting into her making her arch her back in pleasure, "ohh Kol" she whimpers as she starts bucking her hips against mine I chuckle and speed up my hips, our body's clashing passionately as I continue to move in and out of her

I gently collapse on top of Davina as I teach my high, I kiss her lips gently before pulling out of her and lying beside her "wow" she gasps with a giggle I chuckle at her and kiss her cheek as I pull the covers over us and just as we get comfortable we hear Grace start to fuss in the next room, Davina sits up throwing the covers off her about to get out of bed to get her but I stop her by grabbing her arm gently "don't love I'll get her" I say getting out of bed slipping my boxers on along with a pair of sweats before heading into the other room to get Grace. When I reach her crib I find her lying on her back kicking her legs up and making little noises, I chuckle at her causing her to look up at me with her blue eyes which twinkle at the sight of me "hello sweetheart what are you doing?" I coo she grins and bites her blanket that she's gripping onto, I smile and lean over the railing of the crib and pick her up, cradling her to my chest, rubbing her back as I head back to mine and Davina's room, upon entering the room I find Davina in bed now wearing a new nighty as I might've torn the other one she was wearing before, she looks up when she senses our presence in the room and smiles at Grace "hello baby girl" she coos Grace makes a cute little noise in response, I walk over to the bed and climb in laying Grace between us, Davina leans down to kiss her forehead to which Grace smiles causing Davina to smile in response "this little girl was kicking her legs and babbling to herself when I entered the room" I say "probably practicing to fight off idiot boys" Davina responds "that's my girl" I   whisper to Grace and Davina hears me and giggles "you're an idiot" she replies "this idiot doesn't want silly boys coming after his little girl" I respond with a grin "she has you wrapped around her little finger" she says "so do you I do anything you ask because I love you and I never want to disappoint you" I say leaning across to plant a kiss on her lips making her smile "we should get some sleep we have to be up early tomorrow" she says I nod in agreement and gently pull Grace onto my chest as Davina turns off the lights, I pull Davina close to me with my other arm that isn't holding Grace, Davina places her head on my shoulder and as she does Grace does too making me smile,  I place a kiss on both their heads, mother like daughter which makes me adore Grace even more because she's exactly like Davina. I'm not really looking forward to going back to New Orleans even though it is home but it's my siblings really because I have no doubt that there's been trouble for them, there always is trouble with them but I'm hoping and praying that for once they are not having any trouble.

(Picture of Grace)

First chapter of the story, I hope you enjoyed it, there will be another chapter up tomorrow, stay tuned for more

Vote and comment