Moving and planning

Davina's pov

The very next morning me and Kol get the kids and gather some stuff and head to the compound, Klaus insisted the four of us live in the compound while we deal with this new threat at first we were a little hestitant but we know it's for the best, it's a lot safer for everyone and the kids if we're together. When we arrive at the compound I head straight in with Grace in my arms, Kol's bringing Zander in, as I enter I'm greeted by Hope "aunt Davina I missed you" she says happily I smile at her she's so cute "you just saw me yesterday" I say "that was yesterday and I haven't seen you in forever" she says "well I'm here now we can hang out as much as you like" I say "really?" She asks with a smile "of course me, you and little Grace we can have a girlie day if you like" I say "I would really like that" she says before running over to greet Kol and Zander who had just entered the compound "there's my favorite niece" Rebekah squeals coming out of her room and zooming over to me "hey Rebekah" I say "let me hold her" she says holding her hands out for Grace who I happily hand over, "who is the cutest baby ever? You are yes you are" Rebekah coos walking away with my daughter in her arms I smile when I hear Grace giggle back at her aunt "did my sister steal Grace already?" Kol asks standing next to me "yep" I say smiling as Kol wraps an arm around my waist, gently squeezing my hip with his hand "if you two are done flirting then prehaps we should get on with planning" Marcel says I break away from Kol and walk over to him "Marcel it's good to see you" I say pulling him into a hug "you too D" he says with a smile "how've you been?" I ask "I'll tell you later" he says I nod in understanding me and Kol follow Marcel to where everyone else is.

"So what's the plan?" I ask sitting in between Kol and Rebekah who is holding Grace "well first we need to find out more about this threat and then we'll figure out a way to death him or her" Elijah says "how are we supposed to find out more?" Kol asks "there is one way we could reconnect the ancestors" Klaus suggests "what are you insane? Have you forgotten what they did to me and Davina" Kol says clenching his hands which I quickly take in mine giving them a comforting squeeze making him call down a little "I haven't forgotten but this thing poses a threat to everyone and if anyone knows anything about this threat it will be the ancestors" Klaus says I sigh "I'll deal with the ancestors" I say "what?!" Marcel and Kol yell in shock "I'm still a New Orleans witch I can get in contact with them even if they're no longer connected to the living" I explain "Davina it's too dangerous" Kol says "yeah I agree with Kol there's no way we're letting you do this" Marcel says "I don't exactly have a choice this is a threat we barely know anything about other than what Vincent knows and what you lot have discovered I'm dead and alive so I will be able to contact the ancestors" I say "I think we should at least try to see if there's another way first before you try and contact the ancestors" Hayley says to me "we don't have a choice I say we hold another harvest ritual that way we reconnect the ancestors without Davina having to contact them" Elijah says making me angry "so you suggest we sacrifice innocent children in order to reconnect the ancestors?" I ask "I don't see any other way" Elijah replies "well I say we do it my way and not your way I'm not going to allow innocent people to die especially in such a barbaric way" I say angrily "are you sure about this Davina? It's very dangerous" Kol says "Kol you know me there's no way I'm going to let others die just so we can find out more about this threat I will contact the ancestors and reconnect them but don't worry I have something up my sleeve if the ancestors try anything" I say with a little smirk "well I say we go with Davina's plan it sounds better than Elijah's" Hayley says giving a not so apologetic look to Elijah I know how Hayley feels about killing innocent people in order to protect the children and solve the Mikaelsons problems "we'll go at midnight" Klaus says we all nod but Kol storms off so I follow after him "Kol wait!" I yell "what Davina" he says angrily "I'm sorry I know you're mad at me but this is the only way to find out about this threat and if what Vincent says is true that this thing escaped when the connection between the ancestors and the living was severed then we need them to put it back" I say "why not just go with Elijah's plan?" He suggest making me glare at him "really the harvest? I was a harvest girl I was sacrificed for the harvest and it's horrible heck I still have nightmares from the harvest I don't wish for anyone else to go through what I did you should know that" I say I watch Kol's face soften at my words "I'm sorry darling I just don't want to lose you" he says "I know and it terrifies me but we must be strong for our sake, your siblings sake, our children's sake and all of New Orleans sake" I say wrapping my arms around his neck "you're already strong as it is" he says wrapping his arms around my waist "well for this I need to be a bit more stronger" I say he grins "I love it when you're so determined it's very attractive" he says trailing a hand down and squeezing my ass taking me by surprise "hey none of that until after I've met with the ancestors" I say with a smirk tugging at my lips he's so cheeky but I love it "oh come on that was for good luck" he says with a wink "sure it was I know you" I say pulling away and heading to find Zander and Grace as it's nearing time for their lunch and after lunch they're going for a nap.

Things are getting heated and intense now, more to come, stay tuned for more

Vote and comment